By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - [Anime] whats your top 10 series right now

I'll tell you my guarantee's.

1. Code Geass(not R2 for development reasons)
2. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
3. Cowboy Bobop
4. Steins;Gate
5. Fate/Zero

Around the Network

1._ One Piece

That´s the only anime I watch

1. Fullmetal Alchemist 2003/Brotherhood (I like FMAB a bit more, but the first place to me is for the franchise as a whole).
2. Konjiki no Gash Bell!
3. Hunter X Hunter 2011
4. Gintama
5. Inuyasha
6. Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
7. Steins;Gate
8. Ranma 1/2
9. Magi
10. Majimoji Rurumo

Also, I really, REALLY enjoyed Avatar: The Last Airbender, but that's not really an anime, so for the purpose of this discussion I won't count it on the list.

1) Legend of The Galactic Heroes
2) Baccano
3) Kino no Tabi
4) Cross Game
5) Slayers
6) Fate/Zero
7) Ga-Rei Zero
8) Last Exile
9) Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu
10) Gungrave

Here goes nothing ...

1 - When They Cry (Best horror anime ever.)
2 - From the New World
3 - Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
4 - Steins;Gate
5 - Another
6 - Sword Art Online
7 - Jormungand (This is faaar better than Black Lagoon IMO.)
8 - WIXOSS
9 - Future Diary
10 - Seven Deadly Sins

Around the Network
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

What a shame... I haven't watched 10 animes yet.

1. Shiki

2. Variable Geo

3. Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni (Only season 1, the rest sucks)

4. Umineko No Naku Koro Ni

5. Air

6. Inukami

7. Zenki (Haven't actually finished)

8. Another

As you guys probably noticed, I love horror animes. Too bad I can't find a good one like Shiki. Another was a huge letdown, as it was Higurashi after season 1.

Umineko was awesome, however the visual novel was much, much better. Still, the animation is very beautiful.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, I've watched a censored version of V.G. Neo (Since I don't like hentai). It was decent, but the plot was very lame compared to the original OVA. 

The only horror anime I've ever watched was Corpse Party, which I think was about 4 episodes long.

Never. Again.

Good to see that someone actually enjoys this kind of stuff though, congrats xD

1. Yu yu Hakusho
2. .hack//sign
3. Berserk
4. Tsubasa Chronicles 
5. Shaman Kings (not the decimated 4kids version...)
6. Dragon Ball /Z/GT/Super
7. Gundam Wings
8. Cowboy Bebop
9. Steins Gate
10. FLCL

Ljink96 said:
kyokusanagi said:
Ljink96 said:

Good choices! I love Inuyasha!

1.) Dragon Ball

2.) Inuyasha

3.) Avatar: The Last Airbender

4.) Lupin III

5.) Ranma 1/2

6.) Kiba

7.) Full Metal Alchemist

8.) One Piece

9.) The Legend of Korra

10.) The Woman Called Fujiko Mine ~Pretty sick stuff goes on in this one XD

We have 3 animes in our top ten :)

Pretty cool! Everybody usually can't stomach it but if you love Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2 is a neat little precursor to it. There's literally a character named Ryoga that dresses and acts just like Koga. Ranma acts just like Inuyasha. Akane is Kagome and so on. But it's nowhere near as good of course.

i've already watched, rumiko is the same creator that did inuyasha , ranma 1/2 and urusei yatsura thats why there are similarities between those 3.

Xbox live: kyokusanagiii    Watching: Patlabor The Mobile Police (OAV 1)

kyokusanagi said:
Ljink96 said:

Pretty cool! Everybody usually can't stomach it but if you love Inuyasha, Ranma 1/2 is a neat little precursor to it. There's literally a character named Ryoga that dresses and acts just like Koga. Ranma acts just like Inuyasha. Akane is Kagome and so on. But it's nowhere near as good of course.

i've already watched, rumiko is the same creator that did inuyasha , ranma 1/2 and urusei yatsura thats why there are similarities between those 3.

Yeah, I did my homework a while ago. I just thought you hadn't watched it yet. How'd you end up liking Inuyasha: Final Act?

Ljink96 said:

Ranma 1/2 is more focused on comedy though, so there's that. People that actually enjoy Ranma (Like me xD) will probably like Kyoukai no Rinne too, it even has some cool easter eggs from Ranma in it.