Dark Cloud — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto III — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99
Twisted Metal: Black — $9.99
War of the Monsters — $9.99

Hello everyone. As we continue our celebration of PlayStation’s 20th anniversary, we want to take a look back at the heritage that helped propel us to the brand that we are today. PlayStation 2 holds a special place in the hearts of many gamers who have fond memories of playing some of the biggest franchises in gaming.

PS2 remains the best-selling console of all time. Above and beyond the technical innovations that made PS2 stand apart is the caliber of amazing and much-loved games, such as Dark Cloud, Twisted Metal Black, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas just to name a few.

To celebrate our PS2 heritage, I am excited to announce that as of 8.00pm GMT tomorrow, 5th December, you will be able to purchase and play a range of PS2 games on your PlayStation 4!

We are kicking things off by launching with eight fan favourites.

Having these titles available on PS4 is already incredibly exciting for us, but we did not stop there. We have brought these titles forward to meet today’s gaming standards by adding Trophy support! Each title’s Trophy set has been carefully developed in conjunction with feedback from the original creators to be sure that they capture the spirit and feeling of each game.

Also, you will be able to experience all of these PS2 games like never before – in up-rendered 1080p with the features you expect from a PS4 game including Remote Play, Activity Feeds, and Second Screen support for game manuals with PlayStation Vita or PlayStation App, as well as Live Broadcast and Share Play.

We will be working tirelessly to bring you your favorite PS2 games with new releases on a regular basis, and we hope you love playing PS2 games on PS4 as much as we did making them! So tell us, what PS2 games do you want to play on your PS4?

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/12/04/8-fan-favourite-ps2-games-launch-on-ps4-tomorrow/

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I don't know if this really warrants a trailer...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:

They launch today and of course they warrant a trailer. Why wouldn't they?

The PS5 Exists. 

so you have to buy them agian. lame

Call me crazy, but Rogue Galaxy and Dark Cloud (hoping for the second too) with trophy support could be my killer app for the PS4.

Around the Network

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=210939&page=1

Dark Cloud, Rogue Galaxy, and The Mark of Kri? Heaven! I'm hoping this means my all-time favorite game, Dark Cloud II, will also release. I'm excited.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Definitely getting the GTA trilogy! :D

They want $15 for Vice City? Blow me.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

GribbleGrunger said:
Normchacho said:

They launch today and of course they warrant a trailer. Why wouldn't they?

Yeah, I guess that's true. I mean, it's only 8 games so far though.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.