By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Fan Favorite PS2 Games Launching on PS4 Tomorrow

I cant believe how they took such a noble idea and fuck up in the most morronic/corrupt way. This sure will sell PS4s BC over Xbox Ones, ehh nope.

Around the Network

Anyway hope they announced the PSOne classics arrive tomorow :). 

1 u

People claim that the only games Sony release on PS4 are remastered PS3 games. That’s not true: we now also release remastered PS2 games

Ruler said:
I cant believe how they took such a noble idea and fuck up in the most morronic/corrupt way. This sure will sell PS4s BC over Xbox Ones, ehh nope.

Looks like i'm going to resume hunt some PS2 games sometime later. Right now i have 33 PS2 games and 107 PS1 games.

GamechaserBE said:

Anyway hope they announced the PSOne classics arrive tomorow :). 

1 u

People claim that the only games Sony release on PS4 are remastered PS3 games. That’s not true: we now also release remastered PS2 games

Lol, I love fake Kaz

I am gonna get GTA san andreas for now.

Around the Network

I will get Rogue Galaxy.
Btw that Onimusha trademark, probably related to this too.. I seriously doubt Capcom would do a new one.

Not interested Sony, not interested. Come back to me when you back PS2 emulation happen.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Man that is some bull shit.

Are the prices really that bad? Most of those gAmes would cost me more to buy second hand. Granted I'm thinking au prices and I don't know what these will be priced as for us.

I agree with most guys here. The prices are waaaaay too high.

But im just glad they decided to announce this feature today instead of wasting precious time tomorrow on the PSX conference!