By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 4 - Game Awards trailer featuring new character Nadine Ross & insane graphics

Uncharted. Accept no substitutes. I am getting my PS4 back from my cousin A.S.A.P.

Around the Network

Olny 3 words, MINDBLOWING, MINDBLOWING, MINDBLOWING !!!!!!! omg !!!! Is it running on PS5 ? Can't believe what I saw !

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:
Olny 3 words, MINDBLOWING, MINDBLOWING, MINDBLOWING !!!!!!! omg !!!! Is it running on PS5 ? Can't believe what I saw !

Im so hyped as well! Can't wait for the craziness!

this is basically how it will go down when lara croft vs Nathan Drake if they end up face to face? Maybe This was may be intentional by ND :D, an innocent jab at CD

taus90 said:
this is basically how it will go down when lara croft vs Nathan Drake if they end up face to face? Maybe This was may be intentional by ND :D, an innocent jab at CD

Nah, if you haven't noticed Nathan Drake has always invited a new woman into his life with every iteration. Thanks to great storytelling they weave these women in for great moments. One is his wife, the other is an old flame that loves him but also loves her being a thief in her own right and The last was the antagonist of the last game. Who knows whats up with this new girl? I cant wait to find out.

Around the Network

Can somebody post the link? I'm on mobile.

d21lewis said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02OnzheWyqo

taus90 said:

and the woman is voiced by Laura Bailey

Lara, Laura.............OMG! ND does making a jab!! 

S.T.A.G.E. said:
d21lewis said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02OnzheWyqo

Uh...wow.

I want a Tlou2 that looks like that