By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Getting XBOne, need game reccomendations

starcraft said:
mrstickball said:

Yep. Been lurking for a few months and figured I'd return. Glad to see the numbers are slowly getting updated a little bit more often. Seems that Brett isn't taking an active role anymore, eh?

Oh god no, almost completely MIA.

Welcome back

That sucks. I was worried when I saw the sales data lagging behind by 1-2/mo at times. Who is doing sales tracking/extrapolations now?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
mrstickball said:
starcraft said:

Oh god no, almost completely MIA.

Welcome back

That sucks. I was worried when I saw the sales data lagging behind by 1-2/mo at times. Who is doing sales tracking/extrapolations now?

Machina and his minions. They are doing a good job

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Some of my favorites (all games I have played extensively in no particular order).

Some Exlusives on Xbox One (*)........mixed with mulit-plats.

(Non-RPGs)
(*) Halo MCC
(*) Halo 5
(*) Forza 5
(*) Forza Horizon 2
(*) Forza 6
(*) Sunset Overdrive
(*) Dead Rising 3
(*) Killer Instinct
(*) Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
(*) Titanfall
Alien Isolation
Far Cry 4
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare

(RPG/Strategy)
Dragon Age Inquisition
Fallout 4
Middle Earth Shadows of Mordor
Diablo III
Witcher 3
Divinity Original Sin
Child of Light
Hand of Fate
Massive Chalice
Wasteland 2

(Upcoming Interesting Exclusives)
(*) Cuphead
(*) Below
(*) Gears of War 4
(*) Quantum Break
(*) Halo Wars 2
(*) ReCore
(*) Scalebound
(*) Crackdown 3
(*) Sea of Thieves

Legacy said:
Aidah said:

If you're referring to me, then obviously I own all three consoles since launch. How would I be able arrive at a conclusion otherwise?

You can own all 3 and still be biased.

I find it extremely unlikely for someone to be biasd towards a product yet buy it day one. What reason would I have to be biased? especially coming out of last gen loving the 360.

besides, he implied that I didn't even own an XB1, which is entirely false.

For RPGs he is making a mistake.

They are all PS4 exclusive
Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2
Dragon Quest Builder
Dragon Quest XI (PS4 exlusive but there is a 3DS version)
Shenmue 3
Persona Titles
Disgea Titles
Final Fantasy X Remaster
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIV Online
Deep Down
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy VII (timed exclusive)
Tales of Zestiria
Sword Art Online

To many to list stopping there.

Seriously you guys are doing him a huge disservice. The genres he list are why you get a PS4.

Same goes for Strategy
Orcs Must Die
Disgea
The Tomorrow Children

All exclusives.

Now name the Xbox One RPG exclusives?
Scalebound? Is that it?

Someone get this guy a list.

Around the Network
Protendo said:

For RPGs he is making a mistake.

They are all PS4 exclusive
Dragon Quest Heroes 1 and 2
Dragon Quest Builder
Dragon Quest XI (PS4 exlusive but there is a 3DS version)
Shenmue 3
Persona Titles
Disgea Titles
Final Fantasy X Remaster
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIV Online
Deep Down
Bloodborne
Final Fantasy VII (timed exclusive)
Tales of Zestiria
Sword Art Online

To many to list stopping there.

Seriously you guys are doing him a huge disservice. The genres he list are why you get a PS4.

Same goes for Strategy
Orcs Must Die
Disgea
The Tomorrow Children

All exclusives.

Now name the Xbox One RPG exclusives?
Scalebound? Is that it?

Someone get this guy a list.

This.

I'd go with upgrading your PC tbh since all those genres you want are a plenty on PC, there are some on Xbox One but you'd find more on PC regardless and benefit from the cheaper prices too, MS is also talking of bringing some BC titles to PC later on which is also nice as well as some titles that are already on XB1.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Good choice, I'm also a guy that loves rpgs and I'm not too fond of shooters yet I still choose Xbox as my primary console. Liking rpgs doesn't mean liking jrpgs which I find very difficult to like. Also there are so many shooters outhere but Xbox has the best exclusives in Halo and Titanfall imo. The others are mixed.

I recomment you subscribe to EA Access even if it's for one month just because you can get Dragon Age, Plants vs Zombies and Titanfall.

If you like racing, you have the amazing Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6
Sunset Overdrive is a fresh game. I thought it was a bit over the top but good fun nonetheless
Dead Rising and Ryssse are nice also.

I would recomment Killer Instinct for you fighting fix, the next Street Fighter won't come to X1 but ehh you could get that on PC if you are not ready to get a PS4 yet.
Ori, Max Curse of Brotherhood, Child of Light are really nice 2D games to get.

Jazz2K said:
Good choice, I'm also a guy that loves rpgs and I'm not too fond of shooters yet I still choose Xbox as my primary console. Liking rpgs doesn't mean liking jrpgs which I find very difficult to like. Also there are so many shooters outhere but Xbox has the best exclusives in Halo and Titanfall imo. The others are mixed.

I recomment you subscribe to EA Access even if it's for one month just because you can get Dragon Age, Plants vs Zombies and Titanfall.

If you like racing, you have the amazing Forza Horizon 2 and Forza 6
Sunset Overdrive is a fresh game. I thought it was a bit over the top but good fun nonetheless
Dead Rising and Ryssse are nice also.

I would recomment Killer Instinct for you fighting fix, the next Street Fighter won't come to X1 but ehh you could get that on PC if you are not ready to get a PS4 yet.
Ori, Max Curse of Brotherhood, Child of Light are really nice 2D games to get.

Don't forget Guilty Gear, King of Fighter, Final Fantasy Dissidia, and more fighters all PS4 exclusives...

Seriously... Be honest with the guy. Killer instincts vs a wave of better exclusive fighters....

Sunset Overdrive, Ori and the Blind Forest, Forza Horizon 2, Rare Replay, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Witcher 3, and Fallout 4.