By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [SMASH BALLOT] Who will win?

My top 3 most likely:

King K Rool (main villain of DK, often requested both in the West and Japan I think)
Wolf (often requested, veteran so seems easy and likely considering Mewtwo, Roy and Lucas)
Inkling (major new ip and very succesfull. Probably popular enough in the west but I expect Japan to have massively voted for it)

I can also see Bayonetta or Isaac happen. Or maybe even Simon Belmont considering the iconic 3rd party characters we've been getting.

Shovel Knight has a lot of support in the west, and we already have an Amiibo on the way. But it don't think an indie character of a game not even released in Japan yet is very likely.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network

Wolf
Snake
Isaac
Ridley (Still)
Inklings

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

If one of them could at least be Bomberman, Smash would be complete for me... @_@

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Goku, John Cena and Chuck Norris are going to win! Can't wait to play as them.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I could see the Inklings being one of them If Nintendo wants to really push this New IP more.

I could sense 1 more pokemon to be in it. But im not a Pokemon fan soooooo IDK who could it be. But Greninja was a very popular pokemon in X and Y <---- so that could be a reason why he was in it.

I can see W101 to be in it. And if Nintendo wants to do some double Platinum in smash, they can add Bayonetta too .

An anime character would be awesome as well. - Naruto? Luffy?

Pocky Lover Boy!