By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best competitive multiplayer game this generation?

I have to say its Halo 5. I tried battlefront 3 and its ok, but nothing fantastic. I liked titan fall, COD AdvanceWarfare as well.

Around the Network

Hmm, are we just talking shooters, or anything with MP?

I would say Smash maybe for me? And online, Splatoon.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Haven't been following any scenes recently, but Smash Wii U seems to have a really good comp scene.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Pokémon.

I may or may not have a slight bias.

Halo 1-Reach were all amazing games, but 343 fucked that doggy right in it's ass and murdered it. Titanfall is probably the best one of this generation, but mostly because it's fresh. COD is still the go-to for most people as it's mechanics are rock solid.

I'm excited to try Titanfall 2 when if hits.

Around the Network

Obviously based on player count, sponsors, and prize pool it's League of Legends by a long shot. Following that Counter Strike: Go.

smash and splatoon

1doesnotsimply

Smash is having a pretty good year in the competitive scene so I´ll pick it

Titanfall. Easily.

League of legends.