By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Neptunia fans - VII LE content being revealed one by one

The LE of Megadimension Neptunia VII, released early February 2016, is having its contents revealed one by one and the first up is... an awesome looking PS4 skin

Since we can't get a proper Nep LE in the west, this'll do

Will post the other 2 items in they announce them

Around the Network

Really interested in this series, but I never played one and I have no idea where to begin ^^. This game will come to the West?

Not that's one cool looking ps4

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Faelco said:
Really interested in this series, but I never played one and I have no idea where to begin ^^. This game will come to the West?

Yes, first week of February.

You can pretty much start anywhere tbh..

Is this LE us or eu exclusive ?
That's some sweet looking ps4, haven't played a neptunia game in a while but I'm starting to reconsider the series.

Around the Network
RenCutypoison said:
Is this LE us or eu exclusive ?
That's some sweet looking ps4, haven't played a neptunia game in a while but I'm starting to reconsider the series.

It's for both regions

While we wait for more reveals, have the new English trailer http://gematsu.com/2015/12/megadimension-neptunia-vii-new-trailer

2nd part of the reveal: artbook, soundtrack and LE box

About the 3rd and final part:

"But wait, there's more! It's something we here in the office have been flipping out over for a while, and we think it'll make quite a splash. So stand by for next week's VIDEO update where we reveal the third and final part of the Megadimension Neptunia VII Limited Edition!"

Preorder guaranteed. Let's do it IFI.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.