By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Captain America: Civil War first trailer released!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVdV-lxRPFo

Get hyped!!!!!

Around the Network

That actually looks much better than I thought it would! Hyped!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

this fight looks awesome Cap and Bucky vs Iron Man

animegaming said:

this fight looks awesome Cap and Bucky vs Iron Man

Awwww poor Iron Man :c

Looks pretty good, I'm gona wait until the next trailer to decide if I'll watch it at the cinema or not though

Looks extremely underwhelming when you understand the source material. Still, it looks good. My favorite movie in the MCU is Winter Soldier, so I hope this one's just as good.

bet: lost

Around the Network

Can someone post the link? Embeds don't work here.

I was wondering how they would do it or if it would even make sense based on the comic and cinematic universe differences. I think they can do it. I think this is going to be good.

Lawlight said:
Can someone post the link? Embeds don't work here.

I updated the op with the link

Watched it:
- Nothing exciting so far.
- Iron Man can easily take down both of them.
- Too much Black Widow.

I side with Iron Man - he's in the right.

If they can improve the quality of Winter Soldier, I'd be extremely happy, that movie was superb! Trailer looks great, but let's see. And well, I was hoping to see Spider-man, guess we'll have to wait...