By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - LoZ Twilight Princess HD Sales Prediction! (Lifetime)

LoZ Twilight Princess HD Sales Prediction! Lifetime!

How much will it sell lifetime? (shipped+digital)

As a bonus how much will it sell in 1 month (Shipped+Digital) we should get numbers as results will come in for the quarter.

LoZ releases in March (beginning)

Around the Network

I'm guessing somewhere between 2 and 3 million. So I'll just say... 2.4 million.

Edit: This was based partly upon what Wind Waker HD sold, which was less than what I thought. So I'll change my prediction to 1.5-2 million.

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

0.8 million
over a million if it has a Zelda Wii U demo.

BasilZero said:
$599 US dollars

What's this for?

Can't wait for The Zelder Scrolls 3: Breath of The Wild Hunt!

First week: 300k
Lifetime sales: 1,8m

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Nintendo has Wind Waker HD at 1.62m as of september 30, so let's say it will get to about 1.8m at the end. Hopefully it sells enough for Nintendo to update their numbers next time (unlike ALBW sadly). Twilight Princess, believe it or not, is probably still more popular among the general population, and you'd say TPHD should easily outsell WWHD. TPHD doesn't impress much though like WWHD did and is released much later in the console's life, obviously, which will hurt it. Should still be around WW's numbers, with a bit sharper sales curve, solely due to popularity and amiibo craze when all is said and done.

I'd guess 1.7m-2m, so let's put down 1.85m for now. 750k in the first month.

1,2 mil LT
400k FM

Click HERE and be happy 

1 million, maybe 1.5M but not more

500k FM and 2 million LTD.

Twilight Princess's more popular than Wind Waker, and he has a good amiibo with it. Also, next year is 30 years of Zelda, should generate hype.

Around 1.5m LT.