By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Bravely Second "Tomahawk" class to be replaced by "Cowboy" class for the West

I dont mind letting that little cowboy ride on me............

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I actually like the cowboy outfit more, though that's mostly personal preference. I do acknowledge the first outfit is more detailed.

Still...it's not something even remotely important enough to affect my purchase. What I'm really curious about is if I have to replay the damn game four more times before I can fight the final boss....that is what will impact my purchase.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Aww why not keep add them both without leaving 1 class out. :(

Who the hell does this offend?

Some dumb mod on gaf is claiming this is cultural appropriation. Apparently, yoga is too now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3328996/Free-yoga-class-suspended-University-Ottawa-students-cultural-appropriation.html

Around the Network

maybe they think cowboys are more popular in the west?

Is it being censored because it is too sexy or because it depicts a native American?

Because if it is the latter that is just dumb no?

Cosmetic censors dont matter too much but they still annoy me.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Jranation said:
I dont mind letting that little cowboy ride on me............

Oh, you be diirty ; )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

So, is SE saying that all Tomahawks wanna be Cowboys?

At this point the changes are just plain unnecessary, and a waste of resources for the localization team. What exactly did they think would happen if the original outfit made it to the West? Riots in the streets? Scandal on local news stations? I don't get it.

Maraccuda said:
Is it being censored because it is too sexy or because it depicts a native American?

Because if it is the latter that is just dumb no?

It's equally dumb if it's the former. This is a T-rated game.

Reminder that Americans put this in a PG movie.