By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Bold Prediction Wii U will have a true Animal Crossing game

Einsam_Delphin said:
Miyamotoo said:

I meant I am satisfied with Wii U Nintendo game all together, I relly dont care about small games  like "Ultra Trash, Garbage Festival" and we have games like that on every console, but I am very satisfied will almost any other Nintendo Wii U games. Also I like HD ports of great games, I never played before Zelda WW and want to play improved TP.

"but with smaller projects, ports and spin offs they continue to support Wii U in order to satisfy Wii U owners before NX comes out"

This implies we're satisfied with the aforementioned games. Also with this sentence here you acknowledge the fact that Nintendo has A.) shifted focus to NX, and B.) will only have low tier games if any left to release, thus no chance for mainline Animal Crossing or Pikmin unless you really want to believe they're low tier small projects. I suppose any game can be half-assed, but extremely unlikely that'll be the case for the next AC since they already made two crap games to pass the time with. I guess Pikmin could go either way since it's supposedly almost done somehow, only time will tell.

My point is that I am already satisfied with games that are released or yet need to be realised, not considering at all Mario Tennis and Amiibo Festival.

And of course they shifted focus to NX, thats main reason why new announcements are mainly small projects, ports and spin offs.

I think there are good chances that almost that finished Pikmin game is for Wii U, because Nintendo can use same engine, assets and models from Pikmin 3 and develop Wii U game that doesnt require alot a resources or time.

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:

My point is that I am already satisfied with games that are released or yet need to be realised, not considering at all Mario Tennis and Amiibo Festival.

Well that's not even remotely similar to what you said, but whatever!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Miyamotoo said:

Well that's not even remotely similar to what you said, but whatever!

I said, "Personally I am satisfied with games that we got and games yet need to be released". and that's exactly what i meant.

Miyamotoo said:

I said, "Personally I am satisfied with games that we got and games yet need to be released". and that's exactly what i meant.

Please pay more attention, I already highlighted the excerpt I'm responding to, here it is again: "but with smaller projects, ports and spin offs they continue to support Wii U in order to satisfy Wii U owners before NX comes out"

Einsam_Delphin said:
Miyamotoo said:

Please pay more attention, I already highlighted the excerpt I'm responding to, here it is again: "but with smaller projects, ports and spin offs they continue to support Wii U in order to satisfy Wii U owners before NX comes out"

My sentence "Personally I am satisfied with games that we got and games yet need to be released" dont refers to "but with smaller projects, ports and spin offs they continue to support Wii U in order to satisfy Wii U owners before NX comes out" sentence, it refers to overall satisfaction with Wii U games.

Why I would be satisfied with Mario Tennis and Amiibo Festival, when I dont care about those games?! I am satisfied with games like NSMB, Nintendo Land, W101, Pikmin 3, WW HD, Mario 3D World, DKTF, Mario Kart 8, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros, Splatoon, Yoshi Wolly World, Mario Maker, Xenoblade X, TP HD, Star Fox, Pokken Tournament, Zelda U..

Around the Network

Le sigh, nevermind.

Soundwave said:

Nintendo fans are never going to be satisfied with the tail end of the Wii U anyway.

Zelda: Skyward Sword came out late in the Wii's life cycle, so did other games like Xenoblade, but most Nintendo fans still look upon the late Wii cycle as garbage.

The late Wii cycle is considered garbage because the quantity of games dropped off dramatically in 2011.

Yes, there were still great titles like Skyward Sword, Xenoblade, and The Last Story, but for its final two years it got a Wii U level of worthwhile games per year.

Wii was essentially abandoned a year before its replacement.

Not all that likely, but possible.

I do have to agree that the evidence is beginning to pile up that the NX won't be launched until 2017.

2016 would be another third-party disaster of half-assed ports and a side of shovelware. That's in no one's best interest, except maybe Sony and Microsoft.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

StuOhQ said:
the evidence is beginning to pile up that the NX won't be launched until 2017.

Such as?