By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Hardware Global 14th November 2015

Machina said:
Teeqoz said:

Hardware numbers are still only ioi though

This. Haha.

Software will be caught up in about a week I'd say.

I have told the same thing several times!
People are not realizing that...

So let them live their myth!:P

Also that's flattering for you!;P

People trust you and want you to be in charge of hardware sales tracking too!:P

When that day will come?:P

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem for this task to remain to ioi! We need his presence, even by just hardware sales updating! :( ":P

He is the maker of vgc, he is our lord!

Around the Network
FentonCrackshell said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but even with the "greatest line-up in XBOX history" X1 is still far behind PS4? I have PS4 and I like it, but what's behind this phenomenon? This far in I can honestly say that PS4 is the worst PS console I've owned.

Some personal theories:

• People are buying PS4s because their friends have one, people obviously want to play with their friends. Obviously the same is true for XB1, but probably to a lesser extent. This is an advantage Sony will keep the entire generatio
  • Things such Sony's 1st party support late into the generation being fantastic (The Last of Us launched on PS3 just months before the PS4 launched, GT6 released on PS3 a month after the PS4's launch) is probably a good selling point for a lot of people
  • Better hardware
  • The sour taste the initial XB1 reveal left in people's mouth
  • Microsoft upping their PC support. If you have a gaming PC and are interested in games like GoW: Ultimate Edition and Killer Instinct there's no reason to buy the XB1 as a secondary platform anymore

What are the sales numbers of last week? Since now it seems we skipped cod week

So what's the current hardware sales for the PS4 and the XB1 in the US for November?

And thanks for finally getting us caught up.

The PS5 Exists. 

I thought PS4 would win the holidays, looks like I'm on track.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

So what's the current hardware sales for the PS4 and the XB1 in the US for November?

XBOX ONE 286K PS4 270K (BOTH ROUNDED) :p

Very interesting numbers... PS4 beasting, Wii U doing better than I expected and 3DS is so weak is NA... wow.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

tak13 said:

Where are you getting last weeks numbers from? Every time I try to use the Tools it crashes my laptop for some reason. It never used to do that.

The PS5 Exists. 

tak13 said:
GribbleGrunger said:

Lol. Ps4 sold 110 with COD bundle and 160 without any new bundle..makes sense.

GribbleGrunger said:
tak13 said:

Where are you getting last weeks numbers from? Every time I try to use the Tools it crashes my laptop for some reason. It never used to do that.

Hardware Year-Over-Year Comparison

Monthly total hardware units sold, arranged year-over-year.

Region:GlobalUSAEuropeJapan From: 201520142013201220112010200920082007200620052004 To: 201520142013 Platform: Select Platform3DSDSPS3PS4PSPPSVWiiWiiUX360XOne

Global Hardware Year-Over-Year ComparisonJanFebMarAprMayJunJulAugSepOctNovDec0k2500k5000k7500k10000k12500k15000k17500kUnits SoldOct: 3,272,676 units sold2012201320142015Export to raster or vector imagePrint the chart

Here!:P No need to tell you details of what to do, you will understand on your own!:P

Edit: the image doesn't appear, f@ck!

Go to hardware year on year*