By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Minecraft is now not coming to the Wii U it seems - PEGI's bad...

We need some kind of statement from Microsoft and Nintendo about this.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Well.. the release after years is not important, i think. Minecraft is PERFECT for the PSVita or PC/PS4.

But for me is minecraft boring : P

Couldn't remove the boob slider.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Well, I'm certain that it wasn't planned to announce it like this and they deleted it (they already removed it on November 13).

I watched through the Wii U games and many of the release dates on the PEGI website were wrong. EDIT: the PEGI release date means that it is allowed to be released. It's not neccessarily the day when it comes out.

Not that I care about the game...

Hm, still awfully strange to see it get listed in the first place.. probably will come to the Wii U, but just not any time soon?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:
Hm, still awfully strange to see it get listed in the first place.. probably will come to the Wii U, but just not any time soon?

Did they not release it because it was not finished? If it isn't, how long could that take? And if it's done, why wouldn't they release now? Maybe Christmas?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Platina said:

Did they not release it because it was not finished? If it isn't, how long could that take? And if it's done, why wouldn't they release now? Maybe Christmas?

No idea :p

I'm just guessing..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

For now I'm just going to assume it's not coming until we hear otherwise. It would have been a major surprise to see it come to Wii U - but I think the sales of Cube Life show that the demand is there.

It's coming to Wii U. Whatever comes to PEGI is gonna be released.

Edwardooo said:

It's coming to Wii U. Whatever comes to PEGI is gonna be released.

I'd say it's fairly reliable but not completely fool proof.  They rated Ratchet: Nexus for Vita which never existed:

http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=ratchet&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PSV&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

A similar example would be Monster Shooter: The Lost Levels which again never materialized:

http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=monster+shooter&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PSV&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

Plus things like Blazblue Chronophantasma for Vita which never released in Europe:

http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=blazblue&agecategories=&genre=&organisations=&platforms=PSV&countries=&submit=Search#searchresults

I'm still waiting for my Vita version of Sniper: Ghost Warrior too, although that one was ESRB:

http://www.esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=32412&Title=Sniper%20Ghost%20Warrior%202

Point being anyway, that rating =/= game.  I don't know if the fact it has been removed is good or bad.