By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GERMANY: Eure Trophäen-Sammlung macht die PS4 günstiger! Erzählt es Freunden!

Pretty lmited offer. Only 500GB PS4, no bundle, not disclosed how many trophies get you what kind of coupon. Add to that that Mediamarkt is overpriced anyway and you will see that this is not as good as it sounds.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Wonder how much i can get.

Special offer from Sony and Media Markt: Tell your friends and present yourself or your family:

For all PS Vita or PS3 owners who have no PS4 yet Media Markt and Sony have started a new moneysaving promotion for which your trophies can be worth up to 75€. Depending on the number of trophies you've achieved on your PS Vita and PS3 there are voiuchers from 25,- to 75,-€ for the Playstation 4. The vouchercan be redeemed for the purchase of a black or white PS4 with 500GB HDD. The basic terms are in short:

You have a valid PSN ID

You're owner of a PS3 and or PS Vita

You have no PS4 trophies on your PSN ID

You're living in Germany

Promotion running until 11.27 and voucher can be redeemed at mediamarkt.de Shortened the rest.

Gehirnkrampf said:
its so stupid.
it says "are you a pro gamer? then get your reward".
well... im not really a pro gamer but i had my ps4 day one, so i can't get that reward.

i know they just want ppl to switch from ps3 to ps4 but they should market the campaign different. i feel like i miss something. because i heard i get up to 75 euro for my trophies but i won't get anything.

Actually it's quite clever. This appeals to people with a lot of trophies, people with a lot of trophies buy a lot of games, people that buy a lot of games pump money into the platform.

The more trophies the more discount you get but only the spenders that buy games for trophies get the highest discount which Sony know they will get that back 10 fold. Genius! 

what is if you have trophies of cross-gen games for both PS3/PS4?

Around the Network
Gehirnkrampf said:
its so stupid.
it says "are you a pro gamer? then get your reward".
well... im not really a pro gamer but i had my ps4 day one, so i can't get that reward.

i know they just want ppl to switch from ps3 to ps4 but they should market the campaign different. i feel like i miss something. because i heard i get up to 75 euro for my trophies but i won't get anything.

oh you poor soul whos is not getting anything. let me give you sth. ... a hug. there. see? now you got sth. satisfied? all better now?

Hunting Season is done...

Wish I knew german (sounds like an amazing language, but hard to learn). :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

Compared to english grammar is tough. Spelling is easier and speaking not really that difficult, because almost everything is spoken as written. So no tomb, womb, bomb...

Dutch is a lot easier though. Especially orthography.

@Ruler: If you have PS4 trophies you can't use it. Made a translation.

captain carot said:
LipeJJ said:

Compared to english grammar is tough. Spelling is easier and speaking not really that difficult, because almost everything is spoken as written. So no tomb, womb, bomb...

Dutch is a lot easier though. Especially orthography.

@Ruler: If you have PS4 trophies you can't use it. Made a translation.

Soweit ich weiss, ist Ruler zumindest deutschsprachig.

OT: wenn sie die “Pro“-Player ansprechen wollen, würde es mich wundern, wenn diese nicht schon längst eine ps4 haben. Ich denke, die Schnittmenge derer, die viele Trophies haben und denen, die davon noch keine ps4 haben, ist relativ gering.

Don't see the profile.

Und ja, die Pros haben normalerweise längst die PS4. ^^

It's a cheap rip off of what MS did this spring, with far less discount and far more restrictions. When MS did that you could even give your rebate code to a friend and it didn't matter if you already had the One.

Sony hat's aktuell leider nicht nötig. Die verkaufen so oder so ein vielfaches von dem, was die Konkurrenz absetzt.