By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword is a crappiest worst games in history!!

Well the game can't be as bad as your threads.

Around the Network

Stop justifying this dude by responding.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

I still like this game better than OOT, and I grew up with and played OOT on release and still have my boxed copy. It's just much more enjoyable, charming, has better music and gameplay, and is more in depth than OOT (my opinion, of course). I really enjoyed the motion controls (it's actually one of the few games whose motion controls I liked).

Hi

Motion controls have nothing to do with age range or maturity. The motion controls were simplistic enough to be intuitive and with enough quality for great control. It made the combt more challenging, and the series needed that. It offered risk and reward combat that required skill and patience. I would in fact appreciate motion controls in the future for some, not all, combat related games.

Joke thread guys...come on...just like that stupid TLOU thread after the Fallout thing.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

Troll alert!

I mean it all comes down to perspective of the individual. Worst Zelda game in my opinion but still great. And I actually thought the motion controls were great and made the game more enjoyable.

Having motion controls makes it the worst game ever?

I really dislike the motion controls too, but I still liked playing it

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

The game is automatically a "piece of crap game" because it has motion controls? Well, that's your opinion. I think the biggest problems with SS was other things than the controls, and I didn't really master the controls until I had to do the final boss in boss rush mode on Hard mode.

But then I think even the TP Wii controls were okay, so...

Yep.

Do I bite? Yeah, sure. o:

I had a problem with the game, but it wasn't for motion control.

It was more when I realized that I has quickly seen all that the game was going to offer map wise, and it made me grumble... Besides that, the game is soo great. Such great music and it's full of personality x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread