By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Has anyone went full digital on games this gen?

Sharpryno said:
Mandalore76 said:

The irony is that your comment comes off far more elitist than the people you are narrow mindedly attempting to portray as elitist.

#1 I hate gamestop

#2 I think having a video game collection for games these days is pointless and I gave valid reasons. 

Who in their right mind enjoys taking a disc out, putting a disc it, over and over again.  The only benefit these days is it does not really matter how scratched the disk gets, as long as the meta data is readable the game still runs.  And again, NO ONE on Earth cares about a video game collection. 

I guess a third option exists, when these consoles are dead in 10 years people can always go back and play old games.  Something I also don't see the point in for games these days.  For stuff like n64, completely understandable.  

No one cares about your videogame collection? thats what you are saying. look at youtube, there are huge channels made just about videogame collecting. Yes its still possible to buy physical games and enjoying them without the internet. You should just stop focusing on just newer AAA games. I have a lot of ps4 games who dont even have patches

Puting out your disc is no big deal for me, i just put the disc almost next to my consoles.

Around the Network

If there is a physical option, I get the physical version. If a physical option is later on, I get the physical version. I dislike digital a lot.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]