By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Awards 2015 Nominees listed

PenguinZ said:
bananaking21 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjISYk7LcUU

actually when thinking about it, its bullshit that The Order 1886 didnt get a nomination for soundtrack and Music as well. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSQ2uZUWqbw

thats just insanely good. 

Fair enough, but I still prefer TW3 over Bloodborne when it comes to soundtracks... Both are very deserving though.

oh yeah. they are both great. but despite my love for TW3 (including its music). i still feel bloodborne edges it out, atleast it deserves a place on that spot. So does The Order 1886. 

Around the Network

Wow I love seeing that most anticipated list. 4/5 are ps4 exclusives. It's about time, Sony!

Looking Like 2016 will make up for ps4s overall lackluster (tho still pretty good for my taste) exclusives list in 2014 and 2015.

The Last Guardian is a lock for most anticipated award?

Lawlight said:
Bman54 said:
Why is Zelda not nominated for Most Anticipated?

Probably because it's not as big as it used to be.

If you're talking about the franchise as a whole, then what? Zelda hasn't diminished at all.

I knew SMM would be nominated to goty, and very deserved.

Nice to see those 3 nominations for Splatoon too.

And please, it's pretty obvious that Zelda would be in (and win, like the last year) the "most anticipated" category if only had a single one minute trailer this year, but they haven`t  shown anything since last year, except for those 10 seconds yesterday.

Around the Network

Under Night In-Birth Exe Late should be nominated instead of Rising Thunder which is still in Alpha.

Edit: Also BB:Chronophantasma Extend and Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax should also be nominated.

Tough competition in the RPG category. I'm going with the Witcher 3 though, overall best package imo.

twintail said:
pitzy272 said:
Wow I love seeing that most anticipated list. 4/5 are ps4 exclusives. It's about time, Sony!

Looking Like 2016 will make up for ps4s overall lackluster (tho still pretty good for my taste) exclusives list in 2014 and 2015.

lackluster?

lol if you say so

Ha I just mean according to general consensus. Also when ppl compare ps4 exclusives to those on XBO. 

Again, I've been overall pretty happy with ps4s exclusives--esp Transistor, Bloodborne, TLoU R, NDC, Outlast, EGttR, TVoEC, Until Dawn. But there have also been some disappointments--inFAMOUS SS (had hi hopes for this), KZ SF, etc. I think overall the biggest complaint has been the lack of big AAA exclusives other than Bloodborne. I can't wait for the bigger games (especially U4!!!), but I like all types of games. 

How come Battlefront be nominated to best shooter if the game has been released yet? It's a online shooter for god's sake. You can't judge how good the game is until the severs are up and running. That's just ridiculous, I can't take this award seriously.

Why Xenoblade X wasn't nominee? It easily can win in GOTY, RPG and Soundtrack categories.