By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you still color easter eggs ?

Well I know I do since I just did, it is a family tratition and if I´m around at the time I always join the fun... besides that I need two or three eggs for the easter sunday eggfights... no we don´t throw the eggs at each other, we just hit the tipps of the eggs against each other to see who has the toughest egg...

So what about you guys ??? Do you still color your easter eggs ??? Do you have any easter tradition you would like to share ??? 

Around the Network

i used to color them when i was little, but now that i have a daughter we are going to be starting it up probably next year

I'm not familiar with this tradition.

Are you painting real eggs or something?

^yep--you color them with little festive things for easter, then you hide them *from the easter bunny* and the kids go hunt for them

Dallinor said:
I'm not familiar with this tradition.

Are you painting real eggs or something?

You never colored easter eggs ??? Thats sad... and yes we color some normal eggs, some we just dip into a glass with color and some we paint with brushes... its one of the best things about easter... aside from all the sweets...

Around the Network

I done some today with my son, and we will decorate them with stuff tomorrow.

Haha, aw, that's sweet. I used to do it too. But not anymore.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Never did it..

I did color eggs yesterday, with my little sister

Where I'm from (Eastern Canada) not too many people color real eggs.  I think it's far more common to hide foil wrapped chocolate ones (like the ones pictured below).  I have also seen kits with large hollow chocolate eggs and various colors of icing included that can be used to decorate them.