By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

XBO and Uncharted did meh, PS4 did bad, and Halo 5 plus Assassin's Creed bombed.

Man was this a disappointing month. Save us November!!!

Around the Network

Not looking good for XB1.

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Angelv577 said:
Neodegenerate said:

With the CoD and Star Wars bundles for PS4 this month, and Halo having done less than standard Halo numbers, I don't think XB1 is really going to be able to make much headway this holiday.  I certainly don't see them making up as much ground as they were able to last year.

I agree but you never know, MS can get desperate and do another firesales though I don't think they plan to do that.  They are more concern about profit now.

With a $300 PS4 for BF, it better be one hell of a firesale.

This site is a joke,really and the mods are trash.I replied to a moderator who abused their power and I should not have to email them about something they posted in the open.I should have the right to criticize a mod in the open just like I can on every other site.How hypocritical can you be to ban me and ignore a mod breaking their own rules?delete my account,because I am done with this trashy website and I advise everyone else to find a better site to post on.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7612583

Please delete my account from this garbage site,thank you.

Well halo selling 900k isn't good. I hope it made up digitally. MS needs a new big series.

Around the Network
Neodegenerate said:
Angelv577 said:
So it's confirmed xb1 won by 30k? that's not much if it plans to get US back. xb1 needs to score a big one this november and december to make a dent on the gap, otherwise, by January, everything will fall to normal and ps4 will keep expading the lead.

With the CoD and Star Wars bundles for PS4 this month, and Halo having done less than standard Halo numbers, I don't think XB1 is really going to be able to make much headway this holiday.  I certainly don't see them making up as much ground as they were able to last year.

whats the gap like now in NA? And I think even MS has accepted that they can't or won't be closing that gap anytime soon.

Does anyone know if it's up to a million yet? or is it still around 500k

Turns out that Yoshi did not outsell Uncharted Collection.

guys, everyone know if this NPD counted until october 31 or it also counted a few november days?

Hopefully sales being down year on year is helping to drill the need for a price cut into Nintendo's thick, stubborn heads.

jason1637 said:
Well halo selling 900k isn't good. I hope it made up digitally. MS needs a new big series.

The Coalition (formerly Black Tusk and Microsoft Vancouver) was working on that. Unfortunately (or not, depending on the way you look at it) they decided to let them take control of the GoW franchise.