By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BraLoD said:
Clyde32 said:
#7 - What happens when you make a zombie game without zombies? You get a masterpiece.

Resident Evil 4

BraLoD said:
7. Always look up and shoot suspect stuff, 'cause even bird nests can drop you a valuable gem in this game.
2nd hint: detrás de ti, imbecil!

Your turn!

Resident Evil 4.

Around the Network

#6 - "Your blade....it did not cut deep enough"

#5: Again with the dirty subtitles, many consider this game the best in the duo's franchise.

Another hint: This disproves that yearly franchises will result bad games.

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

So... did you seriously build this thing? Like, no cheats? Just sheer hard work?

S.Peelman said:
While everyone will cease to exist at the end of this game, besides the protagonist, there's one character that will live on in a different form. One she's always dreamed of being.

I don't think I have any idea what game this is, but from a certain point of view it kinda applies to Majora's Mask, so that's my guess.

In this particular case the money is cheated, though I do have cities of almost this size (300k+, making a 100k each month) built completely legit.

I don't feel like going through all the trouble of earning millions in every city and growing it naturally every time, sometimes I just want to make the whole thing right away, so with this one I just cheated in a billion dollars to basically make a sandbox scenario. This city still makes a small amount of money at this stage, and building a giant city all at once brings it's own problems as often it's hard to balance the infrastructure, utilities, schools and police and stuff.  

Majora's Mask is a good guess, fairly close, but not quite.

Mr_No said:
#5: Again with the dirty subtitles, many consider this game the best in the duo's franchise.

A Crack in Time?

Or is it Up Your Arsenal (even though ACiT is better)?

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

In this particular case the money is cheated, though I do have cities of almost this size (300k+, making a 100k each month) built completely legit.

I don't feel like going through all the trouble of earning millions in every city and growing it naturally every time, sometimes I just want to make the whole thing right away, so with this one I just cheated in a billion dollars to basically make a sandbox scenario. This city still makes a small amount of money at this stage, and building a giant city all at once brings it's own problems as often it's hard to balance the infrastructure, utilities, schools and police and stuff.  

Still, that's mighty impressive. Never once in my life have I ever been able to create a stable town in SimCity, and always ended up bankrupt. It's one of the things in life I don't think I'll ever be able to do.

About your game, well... you said I was fairly close, so that got me thinking about Link's Awakening.

And Link's Awakening is correct! Brilliant game.

Thanks. Well it's not that hard, just refrain from building too much too soon. If you're playing it without cheats, you just don't give the people high-schools, garbage dump sites or a hospital to keep expenses down and keep an eye on the RCI-meter to balance your total area of residential, commercial and industrial zones. Increase the taxes a bit and then save up some money. In SimCity 4 though, it is true that cities benefit off each other (for example, you don't need universities in every city) so the very first city in a region will almost always turn out a bit of a slum. SimCity 3000 is easier. I realize it's easier said then done though .

Teeqoz said:
Mr_No said:

A Crack in Time?

Or is it Up Your Arsenal (even though ACiT is better)?

It's R&C Up Your Arsenal. I can get why people like A Crack in Time better, but the first three hold a special place in my heart. Memories from back then.

Not to say I don't like ACiT, because I also love it.

BraLoD said:
BraLoD said:

6. The creator of a trend of games that reminded gamers nowdays that games can be very unforgiven with your mistakes. No holding hands here, learn by yourself, and you better learn quick, because if you don't you'll be sorry.

2nd hint: "You Died" - you'll get used to see this.

Demon Souls?

7 Hint: This game let you be the main character of the series and an alien, unlike its predecessor.

Hint 2: FPS with interesting jumping and blast physics. Also interesting sword lunge physics.
Hint 3: Featured 4 player local multiplayer

6 Hint: Most popular Warriors game by sales

mZuzek said:

uran10 said:

Its time for the big ones #5
This game has one of the longest startings ever and was released on 2 consoles, when it was on the successor the world was mirrored.

Twilight Princess.

Correct!

Twilight Princess was the first 3DS zelda game I ever finished at it played like a dream not to mention the hidden moves made it all the more sweeter. I remember just turning on the game to run around and shield bash enemies off cliffs. Definitely my Favourite Zelda game.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD