By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Farsala said:
S.Peelman said:
Farsala said:

8 is really easy guys.

8 Hint: Circles and zombies.
Hint 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnbouQIFGZI

Hint 3: Popular multiplayer game, I preferred shotgun and SMG in this one.

Hint 4: 1st game in a 3 part series now, possibly the most popular series.

CoD: Black Ops? I don't know.

Yes. The vid I linked even has it in the description lol.

Lol. Really?... Indeed it does. Well I watched, or listened, about two minutes of it until I couldn't anymore thinking the lyrics is somehow a hint, and it appears I just flat out overlooked it in the description.

Around the Network

After 'Rollercoaster Tycoon 2' previously, this is likely my second-most played game ever. In total I made multiple regions with dozens of cities each, one bigger than the next. Like 'Rollercoaster', I have been playing 'SimCity 4' with it's add-on for as long as the game is out and pretty much non-stop. Still, I only recently broke my record for biggest city I ever made, maxing out at about 420,000 inhabitants, the record for my biggest region remains at about 1.5 million so far though.

The most literal translation of the city-building genre, it's predecessors even defined it, the objective is simply to make a big city. Infrastructure, zoning, utilities and recreation are all on the plate of the player, along with tax and budget management. The word 'ploppable' originates from this series. The game also gives the player the opportunity to create their own landscapes so their vision can be realized as realistically as possible.

After all these years, there still hasn't been a game in it's genre that bested SimCity 4 and I have given up hope that there will ever be one. The game has already been on many of my computers, and it seems like I will have to take the discs with me and install them on every new computer I'll have indefinitely. Not really a problem though.

Got to have to put up this one early because I can't tonight, and since mZuzek already guessed it, not really a problem. Poor Rollercoaster Tycoon does only get half a day to shine though, but on the upside, you guys get one-and-a-half days to guess my next game!

While everyone will cease to exist at the end of this game, besides the protagonist, there's one character that will live on in a different form. One she's always dreamed of being.

#5: Again with the dirty subtitles, many consider this game the best in the duo's franchise.

Clyde32 said:
uran10 said:

I'll give another hint, those were the words in the commercial for the game and it only had 12 playable characters.

...You honestly hold Smash 64 in higher regard than Melee?

Yea, and I always will.

Its time for the big ones #5

This game has one of the longest startings ever and was released on 2 consoles, when it was on the successor the world was mirrored.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

Hint 5.

A game that has often been debated whether it is a fighting game or a party brawler, this is a fighter ranging from characters old and new and iconic characters. The most recent game feels more of a celebration of games in general, rather than just one company.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Ill have my list done Smeags.

Sorry I havent been around, December has been something else.

Clyde32 said:
#7 - What happens when you make a zombie game without zombies? You get a masterpiece.

This game changed its series, for better or for worse.

mZuzek said:

Cloudman said:
A game that has often been debated whether it is a fighting game or a party brawler, this is a fighter ranging from characters old and new and iconic characters. The most recent game feels more of a celebration of games in general, rather than just one company.

Smash 4.

Pin pon : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

mZuzek said:

Oh wells, I'm finishing this huge post with my hint too.
#5 - In this sequel, the main antagonist of the first game gets turned into a potato and becomes an ally.

Way too easy. Portal 2. :P

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC