By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Cloudman said:
Cloudman said:
Aokaaay, hint 11...

A bit more exciting, a bit more challenging, a bit more graphic, a bit more colorful, a bit more realistic, a bit more levels, a bit more secrets, a bit more enemies, a bit more threats, a bit more sound, a bit hotter, a bit cooler, a bit more weirder, a bit more revolutionary...

Bumping this since surprisingly, no one has gotten it yet.

Hint 10.

A collab game made between Nintendo and Square, it featured new and lovable characters, an unlikely pairing of comrades, and a genre the mascot had never taken on before.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:
Cloudman said:
Aokaaay, hint 11...

A bit more exciting, a bit more challenging, a bit more graphic, a bit more colorful, a bit more realistic, a bit more levels, a bit more secrets, a bit more enemies, a bit more threats, a bit more sound, a bit hotter, a bit cooler, a bit more weirder, a bit more revolutionary...

Bumping this since surprisingly, no one has gotten it yet.

Hint 10.

A collab game made between Nintendo and Square, it featured new and lovable characters, an unlikely pairing of comrades, and a genre the mascot had never taken on before.

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

Ding ding : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

#11 - Your sister has been kidnapped.

Clyde32 said:

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (HD?)

Signature goes here!

Hint for my #10:
"Levantate, anda y abre la nevera.
Y mira a ver, si te queda mortadela."

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Clyde32 said:

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (HD?)

Yes.

So far I have 942 unique games from 57 completed lists. Although if everyone does complete their lists by the 31st I'll still have 43 more lists to compile (Despite my constant pleading with you all I'm always left with a big ol' workload every year. )

Keep it up everyone! Really happy to see another awesome year of game-praisin' and community-buildin'!

#15: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

RPG

I have no idea why I originally decided to give this game a go. My only previous run in with the series was when my brother got Oblivion for the 360 back when it first came out. I saw him play a little bit and then he returned it not long after, saying it "was boring" (don't tell SlimeBeast). Despite all that, I found myself within the world of Tamriel in the 4th Age. In the middle of a great civil war, all while something more sinister was (literally) above our heads. It was an adventure that entralled me from the very start. The haunting and beautiful continent of Skyrim, the locales, the people, the music (oh lord that music). It let me play how I wanted to play, and I loved it for that. That combined with the plethora of amazing mods at my fingertips (and console commands as well), led to a game that I could play for hours and hours on end. I got lost in Skyrim, and I didn't want to be found.

Platina said:

Remaining

#16 12th game that is a remake of the 3rd
#18 3rd game. Summoning doesn’t require MP but rather, coloured orbs
#20 2nd Instalment. Map drawing is half of the game

*Hint: All 3 of these games are for the NDS

and new ones:

#11 Too many sword fighters in this game
#12 Main heroine’s name is partly named after the town you live in (I didn’t realize until the said character told me :p )
#13 A spin off of a spin off (sort of), where the newest game had the name ‘Advanced (as in GB Advanced)’ in it, despite being released on the Nintendo DS
#14 You must use the weakest of units to capture bases
#15 This 3ds game’s sequel is mobile only

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Almost top ten time, great:

Hint for #14: So this wolf has been trying to capture sheeps since 1953, but he got the chance to try it on a videogame in 2001

#13: Third installment of a very popular plattforming game featuring a beloved character that was recently teased, remembering fans that they will never see another game of this character again.

#12: This home console pokemon game only features doubles battles.

#11: Second installment of a RPG spin-off, in the first one a certain green dinosaur wasn´t available for your party but in the second one he is.

#10: Fighting game featuring rapers, Carmen Electra, Danny Trejo and Dr. Eric Foreman from House, M.D.