By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

This time Teeqoz guessed the right franchise, Asterix & Obelix, but didn't get the right game (Kick Buttix/XXL). Can he still guess it? Or can you?

"[The country] is entirely occupied. Well, not entirely. One small village still holds out against the invaders. And life is not easy for [the garrisons in the forts surrounding it].

Hint 2: The name is as simply as can be. Just one word, right before your eyes even. But, if you guess it, would you know which game you're actually talking about?

Around the Network
Farsala said:

18 Hint: 3rd and last game in a PS1 trilogy made by a developer formerly exclusive to Sony.

Edit: Broken thread.

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

#18 - Vacation gone wrong.

S.Peelman said:
CWegzz said:
Hint #18: This game was a launch title for two different consoles and is considered to be one of the most revolutionary games of all time.

Also Super Mario 64.

Correct

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Teeqoz said:
Farsala said:

18 Hint: 3rd and last game in a PS1 trilogy made by a developer formerly exclusive to Sony.

Edit: Broken thread.

No bolded the important part.

Around the Network
Farsala said:
Teeqoz said:

No bolded the important part.

Oh lol, I was thinking of franchises formerly exclusive to Playstation, not devs.

BraLoD said:
Farsala said:

18. Spyro: Year of the Dragon

Correct.

#17: "If you ever step on my patch, I'll bring you down, I'll bring you down."

BraLoD said:
Will repost hint 19, come on, it's very easy! xP

19. Considered a father to cinematic presentation in gaming, and one of the very best games of it's system. Even ever by some (though another game on that franchise is considered the best game on it).

Now the hint for 18:

18. "sequel" to one of the most successful and iconic new IPs ever. It's bigger and better than before. It's the "special" version of this IP, while it was already remade, this version was not.

19. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

18. This one is tough. The sequel to a successful and iconic new IP, and the "special" version of the IP? Yet while it was already remade, this version was not? Could it be Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance Edition? MGS2 has an HD remaster

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Hint for #18:

Third game of a rpg spin-off where you control a popular NES robot through a "personal terminal"