By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Mike321 said:
Hint for my #49:

Released in 2012, this game enjoys breaking the 4th wall, the dialogues are so fun and the characters are great. The only bad thing about this game it´s the horrible controls.

Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network

#50 "Shall I go on?"

It's the second 3D game after its 2D debut 14 years before.

This game had a movie starring Jake Gyllenhall

#49 The third installment of the series that redefined insanity.

Being reckless with a flamethrower will have you high as a kite.

So many trials and capturing, and the boss fights can be solved with a simple push of buttons.

uran10 said:
Mike321 said:
Hint for my #49:

Released in 2012, this game enjoys breaking the 4th wall, the dialogues are so fun and the characters are great. The only bad thing about this game it´s the horrible controls.

Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Yes

# 50. Ultra Street Fighter IV - PS3, PC

My history with this game is a weird one. I bought the original version close to launch only to find out I completely sucked at it and lost interest pretty quickly. Years later as streaming became more popular, I started watching SFIV tournaments and appreciate the game more and more. Then I started playing fighting games with a guy at work, mostly Ultra Street Fighter IV. I still wasn't good but at least the matches were close and I felt like I could learn from them (as opposed to get crushed by anyone in ranked matches online). I purchased the Ultra version on Steam and through months of playing, my skills has developped to a somewhat decent level and found a character that suits me in Chun Li and I appreciate the game a lot more now. I'm even able to win ranked matches now!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Scoobes said:
Ok, hints:

#50: The following game in the franchise is the highest selling in the series. However, many find this game to be the superior one.

#49: A new entry to my list but not a new game. This is the latest in the numbered series which features highly addictive but incredibly long sessions.

#50: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Good guess, but nope.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Scoobes said:
Ok, hints:

#50: The following game in the franchise is the highest selling in the series. However, many find this game to be the superior one.

#49: A new entry to my list but not a new game. This is the latest in the numbered series which features highly addictive but incredibly long sessions.

Halo 2

Civ 5?

Nope to #50

Yes to #49

Mr_No said:
#50 "Shall I go on?"

So many trials and capturing, and the boss fights can be solved with a simple push of buttons.

#50 Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

Scoobes said:
Mr_No said:
#50 "Shall I go on?"

#50 Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

So, so close. One game less. It's less darker than Warrior Within. It's The Sands of Time.

BasilZero said:
Clue for my first game (a bit slow - due to flying over the north pole ^_^)

This game is all about dying, many times and preparing for it cause its gonna happen eventually in the beginning, middle and end.

Dark Souls.

BasilZero said:
TruckOSaurus said:

# 50. Ultra Street Fighter IV - PS3, PC

My history with this game is a weird one. I bought the original version close to launch only to find out I completely sucked at it and lost interest pretty quickly. Years later as streaming became more popular, I started watching SFIV tournaments and appreciate the game more and more. Then I started playing fighting games with a guy at work, mostly Ultra Street Fighter IV. I still wasn't good but at least the matches were close and I felt like I could learn from them (as opposed to get crushed by anyone in ranked matches online). I purchased the Ultra version on Steam and through months of playing, my skills has developped to a somewhat decent level and found a character that suits me in Chun Li and I appreciate the game a lot more now. I'm even able to win ranked matches now!

Nice :D

I been wanting to get SFIV for a while now. The only SF oriented games (excluding the Capcom VS series) were SF2 and SFAlpha 3. With Capcom doing their most recent humble bundle - I was able to get the game along with a few other games I wanted. Now that I'm back in the states - will be downloading this game once I get my gaming desktop back in my home and hooked up.

Great! HIt me up if you wanna play some online matches.

Signature goes here!