By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

BraLoD said:

28. Second game of one of the most requested franchises to come back. Not owned anymore by the creators.

Crash was never owned by Sony nor Naughty Dog. It was always owned by Universal til they sold him to Activision.

Around the Network

#19: A sequel to one of Sony's most successful franchises. I could say that in the racing genre, it's My Favorite Game.

Another hint: First one to classify car manufacturers in four cities.

#20 - In this game you fight your own characters.

21 Hint: This game is set in a Louisiana city based on New Orleans.
Hint 2: The Beast.
Hint 3: Lightning

20 Hint: Game is set on only a large island of its namesake continent. The rest of the continent is largely unplayable.

Finally the top 20, so many amazing games in my list I need to talk about them, ok here goes:

Hint for #20- Platform game based on the most popular arcade character ever

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:

Fire emblem radiant dawn?

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Clyde32 said:

Fire emblem radiant dawn?

Correct.

Cloudman said:
Hint 19!

One of the most fun 4 player brawlers on one of the best systems ever, this game allowed you to move around on a 3D space and beat up on your opponents. This game had a unique mechanic where your character can transform if you get 3 special gems on the field. Also, you can beat your opponents with a very large range of weapons, from guns, to umbrellas, to... a skateboard..??

Power Stone 2.

'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask' was the Nintendo 64's swan song. It was late in the system's cycle and it had one more thing left in it; a surprisingly excellent game. It turned out to be one of the best looking 5th Generation games as well. However, it is a game you either love or hate because for the Zelda series it's very untraditional.

Of course, there's the famous '3-Day System'. From the start of the game, it becomes clear that in 72 in-game hours, the moon will crash into the world and destroy everything. The moon is controlled by a seemingly spoiled and ignored little creature, who also jinxes multiple other things throughout the world. It turns out this "imp" is just a vassal, and he is controlled himself by a demon hidden inside a mask he stole, the titular 'Majora's Mask'. Link gains the ability to turn back time however to redo those last three days as many times as he sees fit. On the surface, a simple concept, but when you look further, the player would notice the game actually has a very deep story involving the implications of 'friendship', relations between people and the feeling of loneliness it could cause in an individual.

I feel it's the perfect follow-up to it's more famous predecessor, a game that takes a different style yet still obviously belongs side to side with the other. I remember television ads being aired when the original game was about to come out. In it, they mention the 72 hour time limit. My mother was certain they said '27' instead of '72' and you only had 27 hours, so we bet one Guilder (the currency here before the Euro). Naturally, I won.

And we enter the top 20, next is a game from a genre that's alone in my list;

Contrary to another famous series of the same genre by the same company, in this series, fists aren't used, but rather weapons instead.