By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

S.Peelman said:
Looking at the antagonist, it seems like you're looking in the mirror. Suit's a different color though, but it's yours that's actually wrong somehow. Even though encounters with this, usually slow-moving, antagonist are scripted, when the light dims a little, it gets really tense!

Hint 2: It haunts you, every step of the way in this space-station.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

#20: The only game in the entire series where you can hunt monsters.

Oh goodness, hint 20#

A new game that released this year, it was one I barely heard of, but quickly exploded on the net, generating a whole lot of buzz. I had so many friends tell me to play it, comparing it to Earthbound. Eventually I played it, and it became one of my most loved games ever! Excellent music, lovable characters, a very unique battle system, and a very unique experience that will make you laugh, and maybe even cry by the end x ) This was truly a unique and enjoyable game this year, from start to finish...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Oh goodness, hint 20#

A new game that released this year, it was one I barely heard of, but quickly exploded on the net, generating a whole lot of buzz. I had so many friends tell me to play it, comparing it to Earthbound. Eventually I played it, and it became one of my most loved games ever! Excellent music, lovable characters, a very unique battle system, and a very unique experience that will make you laugh, and maybe even cry by the end x ) This was truly a unique and enjoyable game this year, from start to finish...

Undertale?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Cloudman said:
Oh goodness, hint 20#

Undertale?

Pin pon! : D

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

#21 - Final dungeon does not require you to explore the entire thing.

Teeqoz said:
Smeags said:

#24: Disney's Epic Mickey

Platform

Do you have that one game that's "yours"? That one game that you feel like belongs only to you? Maybe it's underappreciated or even forgotten by everyone else, but you yourself love that game. And that fact makes you cherish it even more. Well Disney's Epic Mickey is that game for me. The game definitely has its faults (a N64-era quality camera system being the biggest one), but even despite those, I really do adore this game and what it is. For any classic Disney fan, the game is a dream come true with its homage to all things Mickey and Disney, as the world itself is where forgotten Disney lands and characters live. It's so apparent that this game was a project of love, and that really does translate into a game that stands out. And I can't forget the incredible soundtrack by James Dooley (check it out!). In the end, Disney's Epic Mickey can feel like a secret that only I know about and love. And in some ways, that makes the game even more special to me. Still, I wont mind if you happen to love the game as well!

This was the reason why I bugged my parents about getting a Wii. I ended up never completing the first stage of it :-3

What?!? Why?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
Teeqoz said:
Smeags said:

#24: Disney's Epic Mickey

Platform

Do you have that one game that's "yours"? That one game that you feel like belongs only to you? Maybe it's underappreciated or even forgotten by everyone else, but you yourself love that game. And that fact makes you cherish it even more. Well Disney's Epic Mickey is that game for me. The game definitely has its faults (a N64-era quality camera system being the biggest one), but even despite those, I really do adore this game and what it is. For any classic Disney fan, the game is a dream come true with its homage to all things Mickey and Disney, as the world itself is where forgotten Disney lands and characters live. It's so apparent that this game was a project of love, and that really does translate into a game that stands out. And I can't forget the incredible soundtrack by James Dooley (check it out!). In the end, Disney's Epic Mickey can feel like a secret that only I know about and love. And in some ways, that makes the game even more special to me. Still, I wont mind if you happen to love the game as well!

This was the reason why I bugged my parents about getting a Wii. I ended up never completing the first stage of it :-3

What?!? Why?

I'm not really sure....

mZuzek said:
theRepublic said:

mZuzek said:

Nah, screw it. It's Ori and the Blind Forest.

I have heard good things about that game.  Problem is I am not planning on buying an Xbox One and my PC is a ten year old piece of crap.

Yeah, I got it on PC and thought it would do just fine, but to my surprise despite it being a 2D indie game I did have some performance issues. My PC isn't a ten year old piece of crap though, so it wasn't too aggravating.

mZuzek said:
So, up next:

#21 - In this post-apocalyptic game, the main source of electricity is fish.

Come on guys, you all know this one.

Splatoon

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Clyde32 said:
#21 - Final dungeon does not require you to explore the entire thing.

Twilight Princess.

TruckOSaurus said:
S.Peelman said:
Looking at the antagonist, it seems like you're looking in the mirror. Suit's a different color though, but it's yours that's actually wrong somehow. Even though encounters with this, usually slow-moving, antagonist are scripted, when the light dims a little, it gets really tense!

Hint 2: It haunts you, every step of the way in this space-station.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Huh, I guess that could work. There's another game in this franchise where these hints apply though!

And the multiquote works like a charm. Great!