By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread: The Greatest Games Event 2015 (Your #1 Favorite Game)

Clyde32 said:
#22 - This game is still showing up to tournaments nearly 15 years after release.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:
#22 - This game is still showing up to tournaments nearly 15 years after release.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Damn you Teeqoz!

Signature goes here!

Teeqoz said:
Clyde32 said:

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Yes

TruckOSaurus said:
Teeqoz said:

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Damn you Teeqoz!

You snooze, you lose

#21: *looks cards* "Lock me up and throw away the key."

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:

#22: You steal back your family riches, but you have to make a lot of new friends (some of them previous enemies) on the way. cel-shaded

Anyone?

mZuzek said:
mZuzek said:
#22 - So, when the main character of this franchise was introduced, an evil version of him was revealed in a cutscene. This is the game where that evil version became a playable character.

I'm bumping this one because Trucks is around, and I know he knows the answer to this. He did guess the first game I mentioned on this hint after all.

Tekken 5

Signature goes here!

Clyde32 said:
uran10 said:

Since no one tried, I'll give more Hints. You have the ability to scout and synthesize monsters.

Is it SMT?

No, Its a spin off where the main character looks like trunks from DBZ

You can scout monsters to recruit them and synthesize them together

Its the prequel to a game already on my list.

4 Player platformer on the best selling nintendo home console.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Clyde32 said:
uran10 said:

Since no one tried, I'll give more Hints. You have the ability to scout and synthesize monsters.

Is it SMT?

4 Player platformer on the best selling nintendo home console.

New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Alright, a third hint. If only because otherwise this what sound like a good ad would be incomplete. Anyway, hint 3;

Choose one of the three families, and take the golden Eagle to every corner of the known world!

Hint 2: Of course that last bit is metaphorical as the player doesn't physically do that in person, but after you've shouted "Senatus Populesque Romanus" at the screen towards many factions of Barbarians, you can turn your armies towards the other two families and the Senate itself to seize the throne as Imperator.

Hint 3: So, will you pick the Julii, and conquer the Gauls in the west, will you be the head of the Scipio family, and conquer the Carthaginians to the south, or will you be one of the Brutii, and conquer the eastern peoples? And after that, Rome itself!