By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct November 12th Discussion thread

Its confirmed that Satoru Shibata, Nintendo of Europe president, will host the european Nintendo direct.Its not clear if he will fill the role of the American Direct, of it Reggie will do it.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/10/nintendo-direct-returning-this-week?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=Blogroll&abthid=5642094de37ab96c4f000005

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Hopefully we'll get a new Mario platformer and get some insight on Zelda WiiU.

#CrankyKongDLCforSmash

I dont expect much l0l

I think it's a safe bet at this point that Nintendo will hold back a new 3D Mario for their next console.

Zelda hopefully, maybe a few new games for Wii U.

Smash DLC could happen.

Nautilus said:

Its confirmed that Satoru Shibata, Nintendo of Europe president, will host the european Nintendo direct.Its not clear if he will fill the role of the American Direct, of it Reggie will do it.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/11/10/nintendo-direct-returning-this-week?utm_source=IGN%20hub%20page&utm_medium=IGN%20(front%20page)&utm_content=1&utm_campaign=Blogroll&abthid=5642094de37ab96c4f000005

Nice. He always does a great job. I wonder if Miyamoto or Kimishima will be the japanese host.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

illdill1987 said:

I don't wanna piss anyone off by saying this but please control your expectations... Remember E3? You are setting yourself up for disappointment.

I fully expect this direct will suck talking only about games coming out this holiday.

That's actually something to be excited. This is the last 3DS/Wii U focused direct before the NX hype wave comes to us. If they announce new games, we will be happy, and if they dissapoints, it will prove they are moving to NX. Win-win situation! It will be fun to me regardless of the Direct!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Good, I just hope they have something worth talking about.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:

I like Shibata. As someone in the pal region I feel like he really understands us as gamers, specially when I see how US treats their customers. Stark contrast to pre wii years as a Nintendo fan. 

Pavolink said:
illdill1987 said:

I don't wanna piss anyone off by saying this but please control your expectations... Remember E3? You are setting yourself up for disappointment.

I fully expect this direct will suck talking only about games coming out this holiday.

That's actually something to be excited. This is the last 3DS/Wii U focused direct before the NX hype wave comes to us. If they announce new games, we will be happy, and if they dissapoints, it will prove they are moving to NX. Win-win situation! It will be fun to me regardless of the Direct!

I think we'll have at least one more 3DS/WiiU Direct between February-April. Either way, we'll have more NX speculation on the horizon. The NX inquisition will be paying extra atention to the forums...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

ALL ABOARD THE HYYYYYYPPEEE TRAAAAIIIINNNN

Some games pls in the near near future.
I ask:
A generic fighting game
Metroid prime 4
Zelda hd or a new one before zelda u comes out
Soccer game. Even mario striker is welcome
A deep rpg like the likes of pd saga or ff7. Turn based
An open world game gta like but less vulgair
A dark souls type of game
A race game such as wrc

All of you are going to see Zelda!