- Fast Racing Neo infos
- Splatoon DLC, Octolings
- Mario Maker DLC
- Star Fox Zero trailer and infos
- Pokken Tournament info
- Project Guard
- Zelda TP HD
- Pikmin 4

I dont think we will have Zelda TP HD and Zelda U in same Direct, i think Zelda TP HD in Direct and possible Zelda U at Game Awards.

Around the Network
Boberkun said:

Even if it's fake, this render is awesome:

Wow, that's one of the coolest fakes ever. x ) I wish that was real.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Aielyn said:
JEMC said:
As I said to Darwiniane... Darwin (), I doubt we'll see the game on WiiU. Maybe on NX...

After all, it will be a good game to show the improved visuals that NX will be capable of.

But Endless Ocean is obviously not one of their first-string franchises. So I could definitely see them having Arika work on it on the side while they simultaneously make games like Dr Luigi. Which would explain why it would take so long for it to release, and why it would release now rather than waiting for NX.

You are treating Arika as one of Nintendo studios, but while they have worked with Nintendo quite a lot (as their wikipedia page shows) they aren't owned by Nintendo. Also, besides those console games they have also made mobile games.

And with 50 workers, I don't think the studio is not big enough to make those games plus working on a new Endless Ocean.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

I just need an update on Bravely Second.

My predictions, in order of likelihood:

Xenoblade Chronicles X, Mario Tennis U, Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam footage/details
Twilight Princess HD revealed (guessing a February launch)
Indie reel/spotlight (Fast Racing NEO should be somewhere)
Virtual Console update
DLC updates for Smash/Mario Maker/Splatoon
Star Fox Zero/Fire Emblem: Fates/Bravely Second/Yokai Watch release dates
New eShop title to launch shortly after the Direct (possibly Project Guard?)
More Fire Emblem x SMT details
(Now we verge into the extremely unlikely territory)
Pikmin 4 announced
Zelda U footage
Mother 3 localised & launching on eShop that day

There's a lot they could pack in, really, even without many new announcements. Not to forget that there's also Project Treasure, Project Giant Robot and Pokken Tournament scheduled for Wii U in 2016, plus Metroid Prime: Federation Force for 3DS. As well as possible 3DS localisations like Monster Hunter X...

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Aielyn said:
But Endless Ocean is obviously not one of their first-string franchises. So I could definitely see them having Arika work on it on the side while they simultaneously make games like Dr Luigi. Which would explain why it would take so long for it to release, and why it would release now rather than waiting for NX.

You are treating Arika as one of Nintendo studios, but while they have worked with Nintendo quite a lot (as their wikipedia page shows) they aren't owned by Nintendo. Also, besides those console games they have also made mobile games.

And with 50 workers, I don't think the studio is not big enough to make those games plus working on a new Endless Ocean.

The double-negative makes it hard to tell what you meant to say, there. But like I said, Arika haven't made anything *big* since 2012. A few small mobile games, and a few games like Dr Luigi. I can't imagine they'd really need 50 workers to make such games, and have no capability to also work on a bigger title as a long-term project.

I just need release dates for Fire Emblem Fates, Genei Ibun Roku and Bravely Second. Anything extra, like the announcement of Pikmin 4 or localizations of the Dragon Quest games, and my tears of joy will flow nonstop.

I'm sure we are going to see Zelda HD!

Twilight Princess HD

hahahahahahahah

:(

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Pavolink said:

I'm sure we are going to see Zelda HD!

Twilight Princess HD

hahahahahahahah

:(

You know, I want to see Zelda U too, but not only 'cause we haven't heard about it since one year.

It's also to see your reaction. Can't wait.

Aielyn said:
JEMC said:
Aielyn said:

The double-negative makes it hard to tell what you meant to say, there. But like I said, Arika haven't made anything *big* since 2012. A few small mobile games, and a few games like Dr Luigi. I can't imagine they'd really need 50 workers to make such games, and have no capability to also work on a bigger title as a long-term project.

Fixed, thanks.

Another thing to consider is that the Endless Ocean games were labeled as a "blue ocean"/casual games despite that quite a few of us liked them, and without those casuals on board the Wii U, Nintendo may think that there's no audience for a new entry.

In any case, it won't be long until we find out

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.