By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Direct November 12th Discussion thread

Aielyn said:

My predictions (not-already-announced things):

EDIT: Also, a new Endless Ocean

Not going to happen, sadly .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

I want everything
Zelda TP HD now - Zelda U November (as it will be for NX too)

Luigi mansion U
Paper Mario U
Metroid U

and info on Xeno and Star Fox and Animal Crossing festival for sure....

3DS it is OK for me maybe a game or two Jan/Apr

Switch!!!

JEMC said:
Aielyn said:

Beautiful exploration of the seas in HD... it needs to happen.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

JEMC said:
Aielyn said:

I don't know, Arika hasn't done anything "big" in a few years, but I can't imagine that they aren't going to continue working on these things. Maybe it's been in development for a few years?

Darwinianevolution said:
JEMC said:
Aielyn said:

Beautiful exploration of the seas in HD... it needs to happen.

Trust me, I would have loved an Endless Ocean on Wii U, with the Gamepad being the map, being able to take notes (where a sinken ship is or where are sharks, for example) as well as using it as the uderwater camera. And all in HD.

But the game hasn't happened yet, and it won't happen now that the console is EOL. With luck we'll get it on NX, and only if we're really lucky.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
Aielyn said:
JEMC said:
Aielyn said:

I don't know, Arika hasn't done anything "big" in a few years, but I can't imagine that they aren't going to continue working on these things. Maybe it's been in development for a few years?

As I said to Darwiniane... Darwin (), I doubt we'll see the game on WiiU. Maybe on NX...

After all, it will be a good game to show the improved visuals that NX will be capable of.

My predictions, as a Bingo :

Yes, I know, let me believe pls.

JEMC said:
Aielyn said:
JEMC said:
Aielyn said:

As I said to Darwiniane... Darwin (), I doubt we'll see the game on WiiU. Maybe on NX...

After all, it will be a good game to show the improved visuals that NX will be capable of.

Long username is long :)

JEMC said:

But Endless Ocean is obviously not one of their first-string franchises. So I could definitely see them having Arika work on it on the side while they simultaneously make games like Dr Luigi. Which would explain why it would take so long for it to release, and why it would release now rather than waiting for NX.

Edwardooo said:

My predictions, as a Bingo :

Yes, I know, let me believe pls.

Huh, somehow I completely forgot about Bravely Second. And I don't think Nintendo will even mention Federation Force, after the awful reception it had and still has, they won't risk the rest of the Direct by putting that game on it. It will have its own trailers and that's it.