By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

Castle Crashers

Battle your way across frozen tundra’s, deadly lava fields, and rival kingdoms in search of your kidnapped princess in this epic adventure. Eliminate your enemies with over 20 unlockable characters, 40 weapons to customize your hero with, and an arsenal of combos and magical attacks to choose from. Adventure together like never before - up to 4 can team up on the same console or over Xbox LIVE!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 82
Gamewise Size: 680.71 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

CastleStorm

It’s Knights vs. Vikings in CastleStorm, where medieval warfare meets 2D physics-based destruction! Controlling the battle in real time, players will harness the power of medieval artillery, manage a fearsome ground attack, and cast powerful spells! CastleStorm features a story-driven solo campaign, a custom castle editor, online multiplayer, co-op modes, and more. Building castles and knocking them down has never been so much fun!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 79
Gamewise Size: 962.06 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Centipede & Millipede

In one of the most beloved arcade games of all times, players must destroy the Centipede as it moves faster and faster through a colorful mushroom field. Try your hand at this classic arcade game in its original form and completely re-stylized versions featuring evolved graphics and gameplay.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 55
Gamewise Size: 629.55 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Condemned

First Person Psychological Thriller.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 81
Gamewise Size: 4.12 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Crazy Taxi

Hey hey, come on over and have some fun with Crrrrrazy Taxi! Barrel through traffic packed streets, hurdle off parking garages, and Crazy Combo your way to Crazy Money in a wild frantic race to scare up the most fares. In Crazy Taxi, time is money, and only the Craziest Cabbies come out victorious.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 59
Gamewise Size: 762.62 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

I was hoping for Iron Brigade. MS Arcade titles put nowadays indies to shame.

Just finished labeling titles that have been Gold and the dates for them. Wow, so many games on the list were Gold at one point. Good thing I downloaded them all when they were.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Deadliest Warrior: Legends

Selected Best of E3 by XBLAfans.com Deadliest Warrior: Legends is the highly anticipated sequel to last summer’s top selling game. Take control of history’s greatest warriors and face the likes of Alexander the Great, Attila the Hun, Genghis Khan, Hannibal, Hernan Cortes, Shaka Zulu, Sun Tzu, Vlad the Impaler and William Wallace. With enhanced graphics and 9 arenas, new fighting options like grapples, pushes, ring outs, feints, projectile targeting, and new final strikes will expand your tactical options! Also included, a new strategy game called Generals! Players take control of the Battlefield Simulator from the TV show and play 1 of the 9 legendary warrior campaigns and unlock abilities that the actual warriors used to get an edge in battle. The game includes exclusive avatar costumes and helmets. Owners of the original game receive a bonus weapon for every character! New Zombie and Slice modes can be played independently or together, with a hidden character to battle against!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 56
Gamewise Size: 1.7 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Defense Grid 07/01/13

Defense Grid: The Awakening is the definitive Tower Defense Strategy game that’s easy to pick up, engrossing to play, and hard to set down. Strategically place your towers on the map to prevent alien enemies from stealing your power cores

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 82
Gamewise Size: 1016.52 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

DiRT 3 11/01/15

Get ready for DiRT 3 - race over 50 years of iconic rally cars in the snow, rain and dirt or express yourself in freestyle gymkhana events. Featuring the most rally content in the series, experience incredible damage and stunning weather as you race singleplayer, splitscreen and online in multiplayer.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 87
Gamewise Size: 7.2 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER