By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

Banjo-Kazooie

The bear and bird's first ever outing available in full. Loads of rollicking fun to be had here and with the legendary Stop N Swop feature reinstated. You’ll never look the same again at a jigsaw.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 77
Gamewise Size: 632.17 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

Banjo-Tooie

The bear and bird’s second outing available in full. Loads of rollicking fun to be had here and with the legendary Stop N Swap feature reinstated. The best use of a backpack in a game ever!

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 73
Gamewise Size: 704.02 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

BattleBlock Theater 07/16/14

Shipwrecked. Captured. Betrayed. Forced to perform for an audience of cats? Wait, what?? You’ve just unlocked the door to BattleBlock Theater! There’s no turning back once you've started on your quest to free your imprisoned friends from evil technological cats! Immerse yourself in this mind bending tale of treachery as you battle your way through hundreds of levels in order to discover the puzzling truth behind BattleBlock Theater.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 85
Gamewise Size: 1.74 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Bejeweled 2

HD (High Definition) Rediscover the puzzle phenomenon that conquered the ‘Net--right here on your Xbox 360 console. Set against a backdrop of striking planetary vistas, this sequel offers more than just colorful jewel swapping… Match four of a kind to earn an explosive Power Gem. Five in a row gets you a Hyper Cube, a special piece that clears all gems of a single color. And don’t forget Time Bombs and a brand-new Endless mode. Discover secret game modes, get hints when you want them, and enjoy mesmerizing music and special effects.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 69
Gamewise Size: 588.93 MB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Bellator: MMA Onslaught

Nominated for 'Best Sports Game' and 'Best Fighting Game' at E3 by Neoseeker. This game is based on Bellator Fighting Championships, a single elimination Mixed Martial Arts tournament. It is a first of its kind, a fast paced arcade style MMA fighting game with easy to understand controls that enable players to quickly master the clinch and ground game. Design your own fighter and compete both online or locally against other players’ creations and the best fighters Bellator has to offer to level your fighter, master MMA techniques, unlock moves, earn belts and climb to the top of the world rankings.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 47
Gamewise Size: 2.56 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Beyond Good & Evil HD

eyond Good & Evil™, the award-winning action-adventure game is back! This time play through this innovative thriller in full high-definition graphics. Play as Jade, a young investigative reporter, and expose a terrible government conspiracy. It is up to you and your loyal pig friend Pey'j to save your planet and its inhabitants.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 84
Gamewise Size: 2.31 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Blood of the Werewolf

Become Selena, loving mother, devoted wife and -- powerful werewolf. Take revenge on the monsters that have slain your husband and stolen your child, in this love letter to classic platformers. Seamlessly transform from human to werewolf under moonlight, as you shoot, slash and smash your way through over 30 enemies and five brutal boss arenas

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace
Metacritic: 75
Gamewise Size: 2.37 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

BloodRayne: Betrayal

The original video game femme fatale, Rayne, has returned to battle and feed in a brand new hack ‘n slash adventure. Slay ghastly enemies as Rayne, the sexy dhampir with superhuman strength, speed, and agility, recruited by the vampire hunting Brimstone Society for one last mission. The target is a lavish, yet sinister ball in a secluded castle with plenty of dark and gruesome surprises. With the help of a mysterious friend, and members of Brimstone, Rayne must infiltrate the manor, take out the fiendish horde, and stop an evil master plot once and for all.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 68
Gamewise Size: 1.6 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Borderlands

With its addictive action, frantic first person shooter combat, massive arsenal of weaponry, RPG elements and four-player co-op, Borderlands is the breakthrough experience that challenges all the conventions of modern shooters. Borderlands places you in the role of a mercenary on the lawless and desolate planet of Pandora, hell-bent on finding a legendary stockpile of powerful alien technology known as The Vault.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 84
Gamewise Size: 8.64 GB
SKUs:
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Call of Juarez® Gunslinger

From the dust of a gold mine to the dirt of a saloon, Call of Juarez® Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales. Live the epic journey of a ruthless bounty hunter onto the trail of the West’s most notorious outlaws. Blurring the lines between man and myth, this adventure made of memorable encounters unveils the untold truth behind some of the greatest legends of the Old West.

360 Marketplace | One Marketplace Metacritic: 76
Gamewise
Size: 2.78 GB
User BC Impressions:
Web BC Impressions:
BC Notes:

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER