By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox One BC Fanfare [BC Database] "10 new titles for January. Titles will release when available from now on" - "BC is region free" - "Free multiplayer for 360 games played on One"

How are you liking the initial 104 BC list?

Love it! 83 24.41%

It's good, could be better 77 22.65%

Just OK 52 15.29%

Meh... 60 17.65%

I hate Xbone 19 5.59%

Just being nosy 49 14.41%

Total:340

I just added Dungeon Siege 3 to my download list from the 360. This is too much. LOL Im dying here. My Xbox One is literally burying me in games. Microsoft needs to add Metal Gear: Revengeance and Alan Wake to the list.

Around the Network

Alan Wake yes. And Lost Odyssey. MGR i don't need again.

I got OCD playing Revengeance. I couldn't get past the first stage, cuz all I wanted to do was chop things up into smaller and smaller pieces. I see myself falling into that same trap, if I play that game again. 😒

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

You know what could possibly cause a sales explosion? If M$ announced "For one weekend only, every title released for GwG thus far will be available for download".

People would rush to buy 360 and Xbox One consoles so that they can be ready on that date. Who could resist all of those games? Restrict it to consoles only, too. Not available on the website.

d21lewis said:
You know what could possibly cause a sales explosion? If M$ announced "For one weekend only, every title released for GwG thus far will be available for download".

People would rush to buy 360 and Xbox One consoles so that they can be ready on that date. Who could resist all of those games? Restrict it to consoles only, too. Not available on the website.

Could work, but that won't stop people from signing up with a gold account for one month on a friend's 360 and claiming the goodies. It should be an annual award. Be GOLD for one year and all the Gold games for the whole year get automaticity added to your digital rights, even if you didn't claim them. If you were gold for 5 years, you get every Gold game ever released up to that point added to your digital rights. The 10 year award would be a pair of Phil's underwear 😍

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Around the Network

Not sure if i want that ten years then. Is that underwear used? And more important, is it green?

Looks like i can't install Fallout 3 DLC, Xbox One doesn't accept the DLC disc from the GOTY and doesn't show me the DLC as ready to install, probably because i don't have the digital rights.

That's a little downer now, but only matters for Skyrim and Fallout 3 for me. Though Skyrim isn't backwards compatible yet.

captain carot said:

Looks like i can't install Fallout 3 DLC, Xbox One doesn't accept the DLC disc from the GOTY and doesn't show me the DLC as ready to install, probably because i don't have the digital rights.

That's a little downer now, but only matters for Skyrim and Fallout 3 for me. Though Skyrim isn't backwards compatible yet.

You have to ONLY install from the DLC disc so it gives you the game + DLC. Delete the fallout 3 you already have downloaded.

Hmm, only got an error code yesterday cause i accidentally started with the DLC disc. Just tried now while i have some free time and it works...

captain carot said:
Hmm, only got an error code yesterday cause i accidentally started with the DLC disc. Just tried now while i have some free time and it works...

So it's confirmed that if you stick the DLC disc in, not the main game disc, it'll install the game along with the DLC? How bout when playing? You play with the main disc or DLC disc? If it's the DLC disc, I could see some game sharing going on. 😈

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER