By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLLLLLLLLLLE! Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword vs Xenoblade Chronicles

Which game did you like more for the Wii?

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword 75 33.33%

Xenoblade Chronicles 111 49.33%

See Results 39 17.33%

Total:225
Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:
I will definitely start to play Xenoblade Chronicles because Xenoblade X is coming soon.

Cool, but I highly doubt you'll finish it in 24 days.

Offcourse not, I will not buy X on launch.

Well, atleast you have an absolutely AMAZING game to hold you over. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:
I will definitely start to play Xenoblade Chronicles because Xenoblade X is coming soon.

Cool, but I highly doubt you'll finish it in 24 days.

Offcourse not, I will not buy X on launch.

Well, atleast you have an absolutely AMAZING game to hold you over. It's one of my favorite games of all time.

I know that is one of the best games of last gen, but problem is that game requires time and I dont have so much time.

It's a double KO draw. I honestly can't pick between the 2. They got me mega HYYYPED! x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:

I know that is one of the best games of last gen, but problem is that game requires time and I dont have so much time.

That's my problem with Xeno X. I'm a father now, and wasn't when the original Xeno came out. Not that being a father is the problem, I love my daughter, lol. Time.

Cloudman said:
It's a double KO draw. I honestly can't pick between the 2. They got me mega HYYYPED! x )

They are both amazing games.

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Cloudman said:

They are both amazing games.

Def agree, +1111111111111111111111~

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread