By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IT'S TIME FOR A DEATH BATTLLLLLLLLLLE! Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword vs Xenoblade Chronicles

Which game did you like more for the Wii?

Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword 75 33.33%

Xenoblade Chronicles 111 49.33%

See Results 39 17.33%

Total:225

Skyward Sword, even if it's the worst 3D Zelda by far.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Twilight Princess.

I agree with this

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

#TeamXenoblade

I like SS a lot tho #Teammotioncontrolsareawesome

I must admit that I stll didnt played Xenoblade Chronicles, I played only maybe hour and didnt continiued, I relly need to play that game.

But I finished Skyward Sword, phenomenal game, I really enjoyed and I considered it that is better game than TP Zelda.

Mbolibombo said:
Xenoblade.
Epic music
Epic environments
Epic characters
Epic battles
Epic game

Skyward Sword
Great game

Yup, it's an epic victory for Xenoblade!

Skyward Sword

-Great game

-Great battles

-Epic music

-Epic story

-Epic dungeons

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
Mbolibombo said:
Xenoblade.
Epic music
Epic environments
Epic characters
Epic battles
Epic game

Skyward Sword
Great game

Yup, it's an epic victory for Xenoblade!

Skyward Sword

-Great game

-Great battles

-Epic music

-Epic story

-Epic dungeons

Epic story? C'mon now.

JRPGfan said:
zelda gets too much praise just for being zelda.
Xenoblade should take this one.
Sadly I doubt sales indicate this poles positions.

And why Zelda gets so much praise for being only Zelda!? Zelda gets praise because every 3D Zelda game is very high quality game and every 3D Zelda is considered for game of generation, not beacuse "just being Zelda".

Also because of that people are always having very very high expectations from each Zelda, even if its only filler and spin off like Tri Force Heroes, and when Nintendo does not fulfill all these expectations some Zelda fans are very angry even if again that game is of the best games of generation. Then they saying that previous Zelda game was better, and when new Zelda is out from which they have very high expectations, all repets and now fans saying that previous Zelda actualy was one of the best Zeldas ever, when next Zelda came out all repets...that is known like "Zelda Cycle". Thats why some people considering Zelda fans for worst fans ever, because they always have very high expectation of each new Zelda and its very hard to fulfill all these expectations for fans that are pretty difrent, some fans consider MM like best Zelda ever, some WW, some TP and some SS, but all those games are very different one from another.

bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:

Skyward Sword

-Great game

-Great battles

-Epic music

-Epic story

-Epic dungeons

Epic story? C'mon now.

OK great story. I think SS have best story in 3D Zelda series, emotions between Link and Zelda are very strong in this game and I really enjoyed. I hope Nintendo will expand this emotions in Zelda U.

Miyamotoo said:
bigtakilla said:

Epic story? C'mon now.

OK great story. I think SS have best story in 3D Zelda series, emotions between Link and Zelda are very strong in this game and I really enjoyed. I hope Nintendo will expand this emotions in Zelda U.

I would agree. Well, I'd say it's tied with OOT for best story but yeah... LoZ is obviously not built around its story like the Xeno series.

bigtakilla said:
Miyamotoo said:

I would agree. Well, I'd say it's tied with OOT for best story but yeah... LoZ is obviously not built around its story like the Xeno series.

OOT also have great story, also other 3D Zelda games have interesting and good story, but in SS emotions between Link and Zelda are strongest by far.