By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider Reviews Meta 86

Chazore said:
Abun said:
I could careless about reviews.I would have bought this game since there is no UC4 this year,but Square decided to sellout so they lost a sale.

How did they sellout when they aren't owned by one but themselves and they aren'y exclusive to one system or platform.

Also try to imagine what happens when someone does this for Sony and no one else gets the game because that definitely does happen.

Are you serious. They took the game away from it's core fanbase because MS paid them.What game has Sony done this with? Zero!

Around the Network
Abun said:

Are you serious. They took the game away from it's core fanbase because MS paid them.What game has Sony done this with? Zero!

You mean like in late 90's when Tomb Raider 2 was supposed to be on all platforms but someone opened their cheque book and money hatted it?

The Xbox One line up this holiday is really turning out stunningly.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Nem said:
I found out yesterday that this game is actually cross generation. Funny how they tried so hard to hide that.

Maybe you should check non nintendo related news once in a while. 

Goatseye said:
Abun said:

You mean like in late 90's when Tomb Raider 2 was supposed to be on all platforms but someone opened their cheque book and money hatted it?

You mean during the time TR only sold well on PSX? Can't money hat a game that sells better on your console,but that is not relevant to the current generation.

Around the Network
Abun said:

You mean during the time TR only sold well on PSX? Can't money hat a game that sells better on your console,but that is not relevant to the current generation.

Do you have numbers of TR sales on Gen 5?

So there's a rule for moneyhatting right? As long as it fits an agenda, it's good to go.

I was expecting the meta to be around 85-90 so I guess I was right. Gona get it once it comes out for the PS4 as I dont have a XOne.

Good reviews. Awful time to launch tho.

d21lewis said:
My job is awesome but the way they issue mandatory overtime is insanity. Finally have a few days of from work and I'll have overtime Wednesday morning. I'll get the game tomorrow and I'm going to play the tits off of it but one day is not going to be enough!

Every time I have something cool to do, they want me to work. At least I'm off this weekend.

Dude, do you work where I work? Lol, that's exactly the same thing I say. All the time. I hate mandatory overtime with a passion. The pay is great though.

I can't wait for this game either. It looks amazing. I just wish people would stop coming in here to say something about the ps4 version, or to mock the timed exclusive deal. Like, didn't sony just say they were going to do MORE 3rd party game deals? But that's ok though..

Anyway, great game, I hope it does really well on the xbox 1.

Abun said:

No not really, you claim that because you think it's best played or owned in some sense by the PS community or PS in general but TR has been on all sorts of platforms for years, it doesn't matter what it sold on either because at the end of the day other platforms had TR games. Sony bought the Helldivers IP which only just recently is going to PC which in asense made that timed exclusivity and then of course the deal they made with the devs behind No Mans sky which has them keeping it off Xbox and WIi U along with keeping PC info silent for a long time (despite the game first being announced for PC and then suffering a flood such info vanished). Sony are not all saints, anyone who thinks as such needs to go in for a checkup.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"