By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamestop ad hints at a possible Wii U price cut

That sounds interesting.

Around the Network

Looks like that Smash & Splatoon bundle is a real thing. It was featured in Meijer's upcomng sale as well.

And that Mario Snow globe looks pretty cool lol

That Smash Splatoon bundle looks badass!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Interesting... for a second I was going to mention how other 3DS and Wii U games are cheaper than normal.. but remembered that prices were increased by $10-15 in Canada D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I just realized they're selling a 20 inch Skyward Sword Link figurine as well. A lot of interesting merchandise this holiday from Nintendo.

LOL they even have a Majora's Mask wrist watch. 

Around the Network

Even at 270, that Wii U bundle is an excellent deal ; )

I just might get Persona Q also...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Somewhat unrelated, but apparently, Gamestop is getting Ike amiibo restocks as well, in case anyone cares.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

About time.I really hope they go through with this.If this is true, it is very likely that it will be featured in the direct.Hope this + XCX, Mario Maker and Splatoon can push alot of Wii Us

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Only $20 price cut. If so not buying it.

BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma Extend on Xbox One: $20

BlazBlue CPE on PS4: $30

Amazon just did this on Sunday. Now it's on G-Stop's BF ad. Will other retailers continue this BS or will a hero rise up and price them both at $20? Find out next time on Black Friday Z.

Any deal for Nintendo is a good deal. Can't wait to see what the other retailers have.