By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [Now With Poll] What's Your Most Anticipated Game for 2016?

Which one?

The Legend of Zelda 17 32.69%

Mass Effect Andromeda 4 7.69%

Dark Souls III 2 3.85%

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End 9 17.31%

Final Fantasy XV 3 5.77%

Fire Emblem: Fates 4 7.69%

Horizon: Zero Dawn 8 15.38%

Gears of War 4 1 1.92%

Far Cry Primal 1 1.92%

Other (post below) 3 5.77%

Total:52

Zelda U. And it better be a Wii U title. And it better at least live up to SOME of it's potential. Because if they really did go the "3D Zelda 1 style" approach, that could really be something special. They just need to make it live UP to that potential, and not tack on any sort of stupid gimmicks that might dampen the experience.

Around the Network

zelda

Dark Souls 3

LipeJJ said:
So far it seems like Zelda U is the most anticipated game here. I was thinking about adding a poll, but since the limit of options is only 10 I would need to leave some good options out of the party. What do you think guys? Add a poll or not?

Add one, would be interesting.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Paatar said:
Wii U - Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
3DS - Fire Emblem Fates
PS4 - Persona 5

Ditto. Though you can also add Zelda to mine.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Zelda, Star Fox (I really can't wait to see what new things they added), and Fire Emblem of course.

Bravely Second, anyone?

God, there's so many. It's unfair to choose only one. There's the JRPG Renaissance that's happening on PS4 and of course there's Zelda U and now TPHD. If I were to narrow it down to just one, it would have to be Dragon Quest XI (If it even arrives like SE said) tied with Zelda U. I can't choose. 2016 will be amazing.

Too many, uncharted 4, TLG, horizon or ff 15

2016 is filling up with great games but Uncharted 4 easy. No Mans Sky is my second choice.

BraLoD said:
I'm watching a lot of Zelda answers, was it confirmed to next year?

Technically, I guess not. But it's common sense really...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won