By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Ireland plans to decriminalise the possession of small amounts of drugs, including heroin, cocaine and cannabis

Bryank75 said:
niallyb said:
Bryank75 said:
tiffac said:

So its big government trying to save money at the expense of its citizens?!

These politicians really need to be on minimum freaking wages. -_-

Would love to see this and have said this many times irl. Our Taoiseach (prime minister) gets paid more than Obama. 

Mercifully this one doesn't own an Island and a massive mansion  (and custom charvet shirts :)) .  God bless you Charlie Haughey  - you were a TOTAL criminal but you were at least an entertaining one unlike the current generation of bedwetters in power at home right now :)

"Like a shit Bond villain" was my favourite quote about Haughey. 

Thats f*ckin PERFECT ! I'm going to steal that from you if you dont mind :)

niallyb

Around the Network
niallyb said:
Bryank75 said:
niallyb said:
Bryank75 said:
tiffac said:

Would love to see this and have said this many times irl. Our Taoiseach (prime minister) gets paid more than Obama. 

Mercifully this one doesn't own an Island and a massive mansion  (and custom charvet shirts :)) .  God bless you Charlie Haughey  - you were a TOTAL criminal but you were at least an entertaining one unlike the current generation of bedwetters in power at home right now :)

It's from here;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFbi0qT36ajDTQT8V569L0jwzrR0qUDeu&v=4Xlo_IU2gcI

Bryank75 said:
niallyb said:
Bryank75 said:
niallyb said:
Bryank75 said:
tiffac said:

It's from here;

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFbi0qT36ajDTQT8V569L0jwzrR0qUDeu&v=4Xlo_IU2gcI

OMG thats UFASACH AR FAD !!!  All my childhood nightmares about creepy puppets have returned !!

niallyb