By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Global superstar Taylor swift has been "held back" because she is female.

Don't let me explain, just watch this to see how ungrateful she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNGegqQXuZE

Around the Network

Yes if she was a avg looking dude... she would obviously be doing a million times better than now..

How many millions does she have on her bank account again?

Everybody is a victim nowadays. Haven't watched the video, yet.

If she feels she's being held back, what's stopping her from hiring lawyers and bringing up some sort of discrimination suit against her employers?

As for the video, had to stop it halfway: can't stand the overuse of generalizations and pronouns nowadays.

Most of the top well paid musos are women nowdays.
Enough with the victim mentality.

Around the Network

The only real "privilege" out there is having wealth and being born into wealth.

She should shut her mouth, when she hasn't even experienced going hungry because of not having enough cash.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Last time I checked Male singers are more likely to be held back. I mean take one direction and Taylor Swift, they both pretty much compete in the same market but last time I checked Taylor's selling twice as many albums as 1D.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
Last time I checked Male singers are more likely to be held back. I mean take one direction and Taylor Swift, they both pretty much compete in the same market but last time I checked Taylor's selling twice as many albums as 1D.

And getting the whole slice herself (well, not entirely of course because of producers and what not), but she's a solo artist. 1 Direction is 4 or 5 guys, right?

I personally used to like Taylor Swift a lot, but she went off the deep end about a year ago when feminists started attacking her and she relented and apologised and started talking about privilege and how oppressed she was. Sad to see she's continuing on that same path, still.

You can sell a whole lot more CDs with some boobies on the cover!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

serves her right for having a vagina.