By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - More casual gamers as mods/staff

This site from what i can tell is really one sided against casual gamers atm. And i believe that a lot got to do with that is the fact that almost every mod is a elitist first and casual being 2nd or not even a thought to them.

We need more casual gamers as mods to even things out as i have seen a very unfiar treatment of casual gamers here compared to elitist.

Fact if a casual gamer calls a elitist gamer a one percenter, that user will be banned or warned. IF an elitist gamer call a casual gamer an casual gamer a stinky casual, or a casual scrub, that user wont have nothing happen to him.

Fact. If a elitist makes a thread in gaming discussion saying very old facts about casuals and pretty much trolling the one thing over and over again that user wont have anything happen to him.

If a casual gamer does the same thing he will get a warning or a ban with the thread closed.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

I 100% agree. More casual mods should exist

This is extremely funny ... LOL 

Every mod here should stop playing video games!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Every mod here should stop playing video games!

Ban gaming on this site. Just call it Chartz. We focus on charts. Pie charts, graphing charts, charts of charts. And sales data on which charts are most effective at presenting data to companies for more important things like more charts.

Around the Network

My sense of humor must be dry or something. *shrugs

Edit. I completely get it after seeing the other thread. 

We must have balance, a middle ground. most gamers (casuals) just want to have fun. I'll advocate for that.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Hell, while we're at it let's get some religious mods just to balance this place out a bit ...

fatslob-:O said:
Hell, while we're at it let's get some religious mods just to balance this place out a bit ...

How about a christian, atheist, satanist, wiccan and muslim just to be fair?

We need more feminazi mods as well. Too much supremacy here. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won