By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - More PC gamers as mods/staff

Lawlight said:
Pemalite said:

Same here.
The atmosphere here can be downright disgusting for a PC gamer.
Hence why the largest gaming community is pretty much non-existent on this website/forum, in-fact many enthusiast PC forums find this place to be a laughing stock.

The only PC enthusiasts who find this place to be a laughing stock are people who cannot stand seeing their precious platform not being hailed as the best and greatest. They're offended actually.

Not exactly. But your sentiment is part of the problem.
If that is a personal dig though... Well. I don't care much for it. But I digress... It's off topic.

Fact of the matter is, this forum is fairly toxic and hostile to all PC gamers, it has always been that way.
I think loosing the likes of Zarx put a big hammer in the coffin in regards to the PC community here. He was like duct tape.

Hopefully something can be rebuilt and fostered.
I only came back because one of the mods left, even then I wouldn't miss the place if I was perma-banned.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

even then I wouldn't miss the place if I was perma-banned.

Oh gee, what a wonderful attitude to take, and a lovely way to fill staff with confidence about your future post content.

What about smartphones? Android/iOS gamers as mods please. I got to deal with lots of shit posting as someone who games on his phones

On a serious note, I haven't bought a Wii U/PS4/X1 yet. I game on PC 100% of the time. I don't think this place is toxic for PC gamers at all. You are misplacing your anger. You are probably mad you can't pay Batman: Arkham knight yet or something.

I don't think it's the a mod job to defend the interests of any specific fanbase

LurkerJ said:
What about smartphones? Android/iOS gamers as mods please. I got to deal with lots of shit posting as someone who games on his phones

I play Love Live everyday. I should be a mobile mod :3