By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

As much as I would like to see new Gameplay footage from Uncharted4, or play a Demo, I decided to stop watching anything new because of Spoilers. I'm one of the hottest Uncharted fans on this Planet, I don't need to play it to know how it is, and mostly I want the full 'WOW Factor' on Day one :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
JustBeingReal said:
Here's hoping for new gameplay for The Last Guardian, perhaps a different area of the ruins we've already seen or maybe even something completely different, like Trico and the Boy meeting.
Hoping we'll get a release date for this, it can't be that far off now, considering it's been in development on PS4 since 2012.

bolded: hell no! I don't want to be spoiled of something of this level!

And yeah, hope there is some good info about it there as well, and of course that it's part of the keynote.

Nah that's not a spoiler, since we already know they meet, also it wouldn't neceessarily have to show how the boy gets to Trico or why he is in that place at all, just a curious child, in awe of a massive creature like Trico.

The major spoilers would be something like the ending.

As for the whole thing of people wanting Hideo to have any involvement like directing a new Socom, I doubt he'd do anything like have a hand in a game he had no part in creating at this point in his career. More likely if he was at PSX he'd be there to support Playstation or perhaps talk about his future and how that would relate to Playstation.

It's probably way too early and not even time for him to have started working on a new game yet. He's very likely not allowed to make anything that isn't Konami's property until his contract is up. From what was said at The Game Awards he's still in his contract, so maybe we'll have to wait until next year to learn what's next for him, by which I mean whether he creates his own, independent (AAA or otherwise) studio, or goes to work for another publisher/developer.

Roronaa_chan said:
We already know Japan stuod would be there but posting anyway
https://mobile.twitter.com/SCE_JapanStudio/status/673065772420329472

I guess that could either be The Tomorrow Children, The Last Guardian or Gravity Rush 2 or all of the above. There's the rumored big RPG that maybe exists and is supposedly in a similar style to Final Fantasy, also very suited to a western audience that has been talked about by Verendus on Neogaf.

London Studio are meant to be there and Shinobi602 vaguely hinted at the possibility of Level 5 showing something, though it was kind of like a "maybe they'll have more than one thing to reveal" on his twitter.

Santa Monica are also there, though they could be talking or showing gameplay for the new game they announced yesterday called Bound, developed in collaboration with Plastic.

Anyone have countdown link?

Roronaa_chan said:

Someone on NeoGAF said that was Everybody's Golf team, so I'm guessing they'll finally announce it for the west.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
Anyone have countdown link?

If you don't mind this one.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=187992513&postcount=2122

Ali_16x said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Someone on NeoGAF said that was Everybody's Golf team, so I'm guessing they'll finally announce it for the west.

Is it though? They don't make Everybody's golf, that's Clap Hanz. Sony just publishes the games.

Roronaa_chan said:
Ali_16x said:

Is it though? They don't make Everybody's golf, that's Clap Hanz. Sony just publishes the games.

There is still at a team at Japan Studio that produces it. It is a Japan Studio game.

BraLoD said:
Bryank75 said:
You all got the rumour about Wipeout? Yeah!?

I didn't, which rumor?

Can't find the source anymore... disappointing. 

PSX at 6pm, then the Doctor Who finale at 8pm. Today is a good day.