By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 Thread - It's over.

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:

But what would be the reason to explore for dungeons and doing them their puzzles?

Without the RPG elements you would be getting what? Just orbs or some collectible they could slap there.

It wouldn't be very rewarding, so it's better to focus on a more solid experience than just making it longer this way.

Doesn't have to be an RPG for it to have rewarding dungeons to explore. Look at Onimusha.

You could find all kind of equipment, weapons and clothes by exploring certain places a bit more than the game demands you to. And that's a hack n' slash as well. :P

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

It has to happen at some point, afterall, I need to play Lost Odyssey.

Pffff, Fable 2 is the meat of having a 360, bruh.

BraLoD said:

Kratos get no "clothes" or set pieces,

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Bonus_Costumes

BraLoD said:

Today game is Persona 5, the Atlus franchise mainline game debut on the 8th generation, after skipping the 7th.
Persona 5 is one of the most anticipated games coming next year since the last PS2 mainline game, and it seems awesome.

[ full gif: http://gfycat.com/BothFirmGlassfrog ]

Last year they just mentioned Persona by name, it would be awesome if they showed a new trailer, hell I'll take PV#3 translated.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Destiny announcement guaranteed, confirmed by Datto (streamer)

Around the Network

It would be awesome to hear some English VAs, but I doubt we'll get anything. It was going to be my GOTY 2015 too, but it's going to be my 2016 GOTY now

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN

Bryank75 said:

Ugh, god damn, I'm so sick of them showing Destiny in their conferences.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Bryank75 said:

Makes sense considering the leaked plans for Destiny

BraLoD said:
DannyDesario said:
It would be awesome to hear some English VAs, but I doubt we'll get anything. It was going to be my GOTY 2015 too, but it's going to be my 2016 GOTY now

2016 gonna be a hard year to pick a GOTY xP

If Guerrilla delivers, Horizon. easy

BraLoD said:
DannyDesario said:

2016 gonna be a hard year to pick a GOTY xP

Not for me.  Mass Effect and Deus Ex lost my confidence a while back.  I'll love Zelda and FFXV but the Persona trailers are exceeding all expectations for me.

Currently Playing: N/A

Anime and Studying is life RN