By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Nuvendil said:
Well, the Twilight Princess HD Amiibo bundle is sold out. That went fast.

It's the Amiibo way lol.

Around the Network
Shadow1980 said:

Here's the systems in the top 50 of the current rankings at BestBuy.com:

PS4 NDC bundle: #9
PS4 COD bundle: #10
XBO Fallout bundle: #20
XBO Gears bundle: #30
XBO 1TB Holiday bundle: #35
XBO Halo 5 bundle: #39
Wii U: #41

Wow, look at that! Well that's certainly different from GameStop and Amazon. XBO much more competitive. 

I wonder whether Walmart will more closely resemble Best Buy or GameStop. I tried looking up walmarts top seller list for video games and couldn't find it on my phone. I thought they did have a page for that tho...

Insidb said:
pitzy272 said:

Welcome man. 

i believe GameStop is closer to 30% iirc. I think it's like 30-33% GameStop, 27-30% Walmart. Then I think target, then Best Buy, and I think amazon is 3% or so of sales. 

I think Amazon is closing in on 10%, and the other percentages are pretty much spot on.

Oh, nice. That makes sense. Amazon just keeps growing.

Wow, was able to look up Walmarts best sellers list on my iPad. Walmart is even more ps4 domination than any place else! Walmart still doesnt accept game/console preorders I take it? That would be the only explanation as to why Star Wars bundles and games are nowhere to be seen on the list. Anyways, heres the link and the list:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/2636_1040579?sort=best_seller&cat_id=2636_1040579

#5 ps4 BO3
#6 ps4 BO3 plus madden
#15 ps4 Destiny
#28 ps4 NDC
#52 ps4 NDC plus madden

This can't be right. Bc of this crazy domination, I went for a search for an XBO on the list. The first XBO I found was the standalone XBO for $349 at #415! If anyone finds I missed some XBOs please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly. This would be insane if true, but I'm not sure I can believe it. Doesn't make sense. 

9 hours after last update:

#11 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#13 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (up 3)
#17 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 4)
#18 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 2)
#34 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 1)
#48 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 4)
#65 XB1 Madden Bundle (up 4)

PS4 - 6 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 3 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + Black Ops 3
Madden Bundle + Free Game Of Choice
Halo Bundle + Free Game Of Choice
FIFA Bundle + Fallout 4

Three Game Bundle + Halo 5
LEGO Bundle + Minecraft Story Mode
Kinect Bundle + Free Game Of Choice
Fallout Bundle + Free Game Of Choice

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle + ACS + FF Type O
Nathan Drake Bundle + Black Ops 3

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
pitzy272 said:

Wow, was able to look up Walmarts best sellers list on my iPad. Walmart is even more ps4 domination than any place else! Walmart still doesnt accept game/console preorders I take it? That would be the only explanation as to why Star Wars bundles and games are nowhere to be seen on the list. Anyways, heres the link and the list:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/2636_1040579?sort=best_seller&cat_id=2636_1040579

#5 ps4 BO3
#6 ps4 BO3 plus madden
#15 ps4 Destiny
#28 ps4 NDC
#52 ps4 NDC plus madden

This can't be right. Bc of this crazy domination, I went for a search for an XBO on the list. The first XBO I found was the standalone XBO for $349 at #415! If anyone finds I missed some XBOs please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly. This would be insane if true, but I'm not sure I can believe it. Doesn't make sense. 

I beleive this is the correct lnk.

http://www.walmart.com/browse/video-games/2636?cat_id=2636&facet=video_game_platform:PlayStation%204%7C%7Cvideo_game_platform:Xbox%20One

Usually, at least one Xbox One bundle stays ahead on walmart.com because they're always being sold with an extra goodie or two. Usually a free controller and a game. I sincerely believe this is how Xbox One tends to remain competitive most months because this is the best place to buy one, and we tend to overlook it.

MS added free Halo 5 to the 3 game holiday bundle 1TB.

Roronaa_chan said:
MS added free Halo 5 to the 3 game holiday bundle 1TB.

Is that bundle eligible for the ongoing "buy an Xbox One and get one free game of choice" deal?

Looking at the deals MS have at the moment, it's clear they're struggling against the PS4 at the moment.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Looking at the deals MS have at the moment, it's clear they're struggling against the PS4 at the moment.

Giving away Halo 5 for free, this soon says it all