By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Teeqoz said:
Roronaa_chan said:
MS added free Halo 5 to the 3 game holiday bundle 1TB.

Is that bundle eligible for the ongoing "buy an Xbox One and get one free game of choice" deal?

I think that already ended but is starting again tomorrow until next weekend to counter SW bundles. At least when I read on GAF it said it would start on the 15th 

Around the Network

Are the returns worth it when you have to give away so much to move units? Seems to kind of defeat the purpose, but if that's the strategy they need to use...

Wait..today is the 15th, lol. Missed that. Hm, so yeah I guess.

One wonders with how much MS has to give away to be competitive if it wouldn't have been cheaper to do an official $50 price cut.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I've updated a little earlier in order to be able to assess how those XB1 deals effect the charts.

2 hours after last update:

#11 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#13 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (same)
#17 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 1)
#20 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 3)
#34 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#49 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#69 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 4)

PS4 - 6 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 3 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + Black Ops 3
Madden Bundle + Free Game Of Choice
Halo Bundle + Free Game Of Choice
FIFA Bundle + Fallout 4
Three Game Bundle + Halo 5
LEGO Bundle + Minecraft Story Mode
Kinect Bundle + Free Game Of Choice
Fallout Bundle + Free Game Of Choice

PS4 Deals:

Nathan Drake Bundle + ACS + FF Type O
Nathan Drake Bundle + Black Ops 3

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Actually the offer is not eligible for that one bundle. Didn't see it at first
Notice: The free game offer is not eligible with this purchase.

binary solo said:
One wonders with how much MS has to give away to be competitive if it wouldn't have been cheaper to do an official $50 price cut.

They need to start selling the x1 for 249 to be competitive.  When they're the same price ps4 wins by a lot and when it's $50 cheaper ps4 wins the year by a decent margin. 

Black friday is almost 2 weeks away. If Microsoft are holding back until then they're fucked. 27 days of getting hammered will not be made up. Especially when there's a ton of pre November pre orders and then losing the first 26 days heavily.

And if the leaks are true they have no advantage black friday so might lose that too.

If they lose November and black friday by a large margin. My question is, do they cut further in December to remain competitive?

OneKartVita said:
Black friday is almost 2 weeks away. If Microsoft are holding back until then they're fucked. 27 days of getting hammered will not be made up. Especially when there's a ton of pre November pre orders and then losing the first 26 days heavily.

And if the leaks are true they have no advantage black friday so might lose that too.

If they lose November and black friday by a large margin. My question is, do they cut further in December to remain competitive?

Or do they do something really stupid and cut the price 'for a limited time' and then see sales slump to an all time low next year? How desparate are they to keep good faith this Christmas?

The PS5 Exists. 

pitzy272 said:

Wow, was able to look up Walmarts best sellers list on my iPad. Walmart is even more ps4 domination than any place else! Walmart still doesnt accept game/console preorders I take it? That would be the only explanation as to why Star Wars bundles and games are nowhere to be seen on the list. Anyways, heres the link and the list:

http://www.walmart.com/browse/2636_1040579?sort=best_seller&cat_id=2636_1040579

#5 ps4 BO3
#6 ps4 BO3 plus madden
#15 ps4 Destiny
#28 ps4 NDC
#52 ps4 NDC plus madden

This can't be right. Bc of this crazy domination, I went for a search for an XBO on the list. The first XBO I found was the standalone XBO for $349 at #415! If anyone finds I missed some XBOs please let me know and I'll adjust accordingly. This would be insane if true, but I'm not sure I can believe it. Doesn't make sense. 

That would be really odd and dominant.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."