By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

3 hours since last update:

#13 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 1)
#23 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#24 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (down 1)
#25 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#26 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 9)
#33 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 1)
#41 XB1 Three Games Bundle (down 3)
#54 XB1 Madden Bundle (same)
#81 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 5)

PS4 - 5 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 15 bundles, 5 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
Abun said:
Early next year will look like holiday numbers for PS4.The fall is not even relevant anymore as a selling period.At this point there is no benefit for Sony to be concerned with the fall.They don't need it like MS does.

Lol you must be joking right? Fall isn't relevant? lol, unless Black Friday and Christmas go away, it will ALWAYS be relevant for sales. And if you're saying Feb/Mar is going be bigger for PS4 sales than Nov/Dec I'll bet you that it won't.

The fall is not relevant for total game sales.PS4 will accumulate more sales throughout the year compared to X1 needing the fall to sell a lot of consoles.Point is Sony has been making tons of money outside of the fall and companies actually lose money due to all the deals with bundles and black Friday sales.They basically sell the consoles at a loss.That is the point I am making,the fall is all hype.

Abun said:
Ali_16x said:

Lol you must be joking right? Fall isn't relevant? lol, unless Black Friday and Christmas go away, it will ALWAYS be relevant for sales. And if you're saying Feb/Mar is going be bigger for PS4 sales than Nov/Dec I'll bet you that it won't.

The fall is not relevant for total game sales.PS4 will accumulate more sales throughout the year compared to X1 needing the fall to sell a lot of consoles.Point is Sony has been making tons of money outside of the fall and companies actually lose money due to all the deals with bundles and black Friday sales.They basically sell the consoles at a loss.That is the point I am making,the fall is all hype.

I think you're just intimating that fall sales, however significant, pale in significance to those of the rest of the year.

I'm updating sooner because things are moving fast:

1 hours since last update:

#13 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#22 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 1)
#23 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 3)
#26 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (down 2)
#28 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 3)
#32 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 1)
#46 XB1 Three Games Bundle (down 5)
#59 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 5)
#83 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 2)

PS4 - 6 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 12 bundles, 5 in the top 100

There's a new version of the Uncharted Bundle that comes with a copy of Black Ops 3, although it's $408. There's also another version of the Uncharted Bundle with a copy of ACS for $350. Looking at this response to just 1 game given away for free, I really can't see Sony losing Black Friday when they'll have bundles with 2 or 3 games for free.

The PS5 Exists. 

Monthly update:

#13 PS4 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 bundle (down 1)
#19 PS4 Uncharted: the Nathan Drake Collection Bundle (no movement)
#24 PS4 Limited Edtion Star Wars battlefront bundle (up 2)
#32 PS4 Star Wars Battlefront bundle (down 3)
#35 XB1 Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle (up 39)
#36 XB1 Fallout 4 bundle (down 1)
#51 XB1 Kinect with 3 games bundle (up 17)
#67 XB1 Madden NFL 16 bundle (up 17)
#78 XB1 1TB with 3 games bundle (new/re-entry)
#79 XB1 Limited Edition (down 6)

Around the Network
poklane said:

Monthly update:

#13 PS4 Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 bundle (down 1)
#19 PS4 Uncharted: the Nathan Drake Collection Bundle (no movement)
#24 PS4 Limited Edtion Star Wars battlefront bundle (up 2)
#32 PS4 Star Wars Battlefront bundle (down 3)
#35 XB1 Gears of War: Ultimate Edition bundle (up 39)
#36 XB1 Fallout 4 bundle (down 1)
#51 XB1 Kinect with 3 games bundle (up 17)
#67 XB1 Madden NFL 16 bundle (up 17)
#78 XB1 1TB with 3 games bundle (new/re-entry)
#79 XB1 Limited Edition (down 6)

If Sony have plenty of consoles for Black Friday, I can see a great month

PS4: 1.2m
XB1: 850k

The PS5 Exists. 

BraLoD said:
See? It's just competition even loose a bit and interest/movement on this threads get down.

Next year it'll be pure PS4 domination all over it, this threads will live on its hype alone.

Should get slow most of the time and heated close to Uncharted, TLG, Horizon, FF, Persona and the likes.

Im excited to see next year. I wanan see how xbox does on months like qb and recore since they come out q1-q2, and i wanna see the NX impact.

tomb raider at #17. I think it can hit at least #8 when it comes out.

jason1637 said:
BraLoD said:
See? It's just competition even loose a bit and interest/movement on this threads get down.

Next year it'll be pure PS4 domination all over it, this threads will live on its hype alone.

Should get slow most of the time and heated close to Uncharted, TLG, Horizon, FF, Persona and the likes.

Im excited to see next year. I wanan see how xbox does on months like qb and recore since they come out q1-q2, and i wanna see the NX impact.

QB will hardly have an impact on hardware seale and Recore even less.

SWORDF1SH said:
jason1637 said:
BraLoD said:

QB will hardly have an impact on hardware seale and Recore even less.

Remedy needs to make sequels, assuming QB is a good game it's QB2 that would sell a lot of consoles. Uncharted:DF didn't sell many consoles, but the sequels certainly helped to sell a lot of consoles, though its effect was masked by the price cut.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix