Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ratchet & Clank vs Star Fox Zero

Ratchet & Clank or Star Fox Zero

Ratchet & Clank 275 60.84%

Star Fox Zero 113 25.00%

See Results! 63 13.94%

Total:451
mZuzek said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
From my understanding, isn't R&C a remake? Like, the story is going to be the ams as the first one? If so, Star Fox. Even if not, Star Fox... if anything just because we haven't had a good console Star Fox in like 20 years.

Well Star Fox Zero is a reboot, and will certainly have a very similar story to the SNES/N64 ones, so there goes your point.

Really? Well then fuck them both lol. Damnit, that sucks so hard imo.

Around the Network

I prefer Star Fox Zero's gameplay so that's the one I'm going to buy. That said, Ratchet & Clank does look way better.

R&C, as a series, is overall light years better than Star Fox. The first 3 games on the ps2 destroy anything Star Fox; better worlds, characters, story, charm, length, etc.. I wasn't a fan of the ps3 games, but the ones that I did play were still pretty okay.

Hi

Ratchet and clank. Will cost 2/3 of starfox and looks significantly better

What a weird comparison to make, but I'll be picking up both.

Around the Network

R&C interests me more, to be honest.

I still have my eye on Star Fox, but it's not exactly "wow"ing me.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ratchet and Clank by far visuals/gameplay/and most likely story. Not even close for me.

But I am keeping a close eye on Star Fox. Just wish it looked better.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

ratchet looks miles better and I thik is going to be cheaper as well.

Ratchet and Clank looks excellent! I bet the gameplay is solid, taking it from Teeq. Though, I never played a Ratch game, and entering it looks daunting, so I'll just go with Star Fox... x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Super_Boom said:

I prefer Star Fox gameplay-wise, Ratchet & Clank story-wise. R&C also has more amusing characters IMO.

From what I've seen, the next R&C game looks to be more interesting than Star Fox Zero.

Don't know how good of a comparison it really is though...past the Furries in Space theme. But IDK...

So that must be why they are being compared.... o:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread