By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cloudman's Creepy Bites: What Are Your Favorite Zombie Games?

Tagged games:

Teeqoz said:
Am I allowed to say Call of Duty: Black Ops (the original)? I just have so many great memories playing it co-op with my buddies... Ahhh, good times.... Of course, now none of us have much time for that, but one day Imma get the gang back together and we'll see how far we can make it this time...

It's got a zombie mode right? That seems fine enough for me. : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

RE 4

Cloudman said:
Teeqoz said:
Am I allowed to say Call of Duty: Black Ops (the original)? I just have so many great memories playing it co-op with my buddies... Ahhh, good times.... Of course, now none of us have much time for that, but one day Imma get the gang back together and we'll see how far we can make it this time...

It's got a zombie mode right? That seems fine enough for me. : )

That was the co-op I was talking about, yes

Ultrashroomz said:
I know someone Four Eyes would love to work with...

*smirk*

No, she will not be working with you... ; ) She works for me...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Really great answers guys. There are some games I have never even heard of, like Killing Floor. Any other favorite zombie games people want to mention?

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network
Wright said:

Zombies ate my neighbours is awesome! Though too short.

Was it? Most older games could be done in one sitting regardless yet I remember as a kid, with my friend, playing the game and we got stuck at the giant worms. We had no idea how to kill them and tried everything. Well, everything our 11 year old minds could think of.

... I'm going to look it up.

EDIT: Riiiight, so patience... yeah, too young for that.

Hmm, pie.

Awesome work Cloud!

My favourite zombie game is one of the L4D games, it's just so much fun to get a bunch of friends together and play the campaign. Lots of good moments there, especially on the harder difficulties .

Resident Evil 2

Does The Walking Dead season 1 counts as a zombie game? Because that would be one of my favorites too.

And Zombies ate your neighbours is one of the most addictive imo, love it

What a lovely music and drawing btw :P

Goodnightmoon said:

Resident Evil 2

Does The Walking Dead season 1 counts as a zombie game? Because that would be one of my favorites too.

And Zombies ate your neighbours is one of the most addictive imo, love it

What a lovely music and drawing btw :P

Definitely! I wanted to mention it, but I didn't have time to draw it in. It's such a good game x ) One of my fav zombie games...

Dance my pretties!

Oh man I hope these little comics become a thing because I love reading some ones like Critical Miss over on the Escapist.

Favourite zombie games I'd have to say are:

Dead Rising 2
L4D2
Dying Light (absolute fave currently)
Contagion (great for co-op/MP survival)
Nazi Zombie Army
Resident Evil 1-3/Code V/Outbreak 1-2
COD Nazis Zombies

That's about all I can think of from recent memory, will probably edit more as time goes on.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"